“Late” in the news
|during the late|
|until the late|
Publications and example sentences
· Viral marketing: Indonesia’s president has a new rival →
The president dumped Mr Anies two years later in a cabinet reshuffle.
· Donald Trump touts racial equality while referring to COVID-19 as 'China plague' →
Download the NBC News app for latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak.
· Trump touts 'stupendous' jobs report — but black unemployment still rose again →
As the nationwide shutdowns gradually lift and economic activity returns, the latest employment figures show that while the virus is colorblind, its effects are anything but indiscriminate.
· 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers Fantasy Team Outlook: Don't Call it a Comeback, They've Been Here For Years →
Last year he missed the first six games after being released by the Eagles in late August.
The China Post
· Death row inmate walks free after 30 years in girl’s killing →
He was arrested for the crime four years later while working as a bakery truck driver.
· U.S. Army officials leaving Washington, D.C.: “We don't police the American streets. We protect America” →
Download the NBC News app for the latest updates.
· Want to know where all those corporate donations for #BLM are going? Here's the list. →
Glossier CEO Emily Weiss also announced that it will give an additional $500,000 in the form of grants to Black-owned beauty businesses, with more details on that initiative later this month.
The New York Times
· Grace Edwards, Harlem Mystery Writer, Dies at 87 →
It was a place holder for the six detective stories she would later write, mysteries set in Harlem starring a female cop turned sociologist and accidental sleuth named Mali Anderson, always with a backbeat of jazz.
· How to hide faces and scrub metadata when you photograph a protest →
For example, encrypted messaging app Signal has announced a new face-blurring tool that will be incorporated into the latest Android and iOS versions of the software.