“Launch” in the news
|announced the launch|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Glenmark cuts price of COVID-19 drug FabiFlu by 27 per cent to Rs 75 per tablet →
The company had launched the drug last month at a price of Rs 103 per tablet.
· Digital Colony to get $400M investment from Wafra →
Colony Capital plans to use the proceeds to invest in high-quality digital infrastructure assets that deliver consistent returns for Colony Capital shareholders and grow its digital investment management business by extending its equity franchise and launching new investment products.
· Cornerstone OnDemand: Deep Value Play →
This newly launched service is offering 30% off for the first 100 subscribers.
· Scrappage scheme stimulus measures now ‘critical’ to boost confidence in car market →
They also said there were no plans to introduce a scrappage scheme despite previous reports which had indicated a scheme would be launched.
· Only a third of MSMEs looking to benefit from Modi govt's Atmanirbhar campaign despite awareness →
Moreover, nearly one-third of the respondents were not even aware of any benefits and schemes launched by the government as part of the Rs 20 lakh crore stimulus package announced in May this year.
· RM3b export value projection for Malaysian bird’s nest, says Veterinary Services Dept →
“However, the government is waiting for a final report from Chinese authorities on approval for a few more companies, or RUC EBN processing plants, which is expected soon,” Dr Norlizan told reporters after a launching ceremony for a 1,010kg RUC EBN consignment to China by MBN Enterprise — the biggest so far for the company.
· Wolfpack College Summer Baseball Update →
Giles, meanwhile, broke out of a frustrating slump that saw him strike out in seven straight at bats at one point by launching his second home run of the season Saturday for the High Point-Thomasville HiToms of the Coastal Plain League.
· Tourists urged to check their passports as new Brexit rule comes into force →
The major warning has been issued to the public as the government today launches a campaign to prepare people for life outside of the EU.
· Cboe to launch smaller version of fear index futures →
Cboe Global (CBOE +0.5%) plans to launch a smaller version of Cboe Volatility Index futures in order to give investors a wider variety of tools to gain direct exposure to the VIX Index.
· Leaked emails reveal government knew of problems on day one of hotel quarantine →
The first email raising concerns was sent by a senior bureaucrat at the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions within 24 hours of the March 28 launch of the program.