“Launch” in the news
|announced the launch|
Publications and example sentences
· Restaurants on Swiggy, Zomato gets helping hand in Covid recovery with this new Instagram feature →
Technology for MSMEs: Facebook-owned photo and video sharing app Instagram has launched its food order sticker in India to help small businesses in the restaurant sector leverage the platform’s user base in India.
· Swiggy expands alcohol delivery to West Bengal after Jharkhand, Odisha →
“Building on our successful launches in Jharkhand and Odisha we will now be enabling safe home delivery of alcohol in West Bengal.
· Samsung Galaxy A31 launched in India with 48MP quad rear and 20MP selfie camera; everything to know →
Samsung Galaxy A31 was officially launched in India on Thursday at a starting price of Rs 21,999.
· Uphill task for Taliban as COVID-19 spreads in militant bastions →
In an attempt to bolster their narrative that they can run Afghanistan better than the struggling administration, the Taliban launched a campaign to tackle the virus in March.
· London shooting injures four people including young child →
Metropolitan Police said in a statement: “An investigation has been launched after three adults and a child were shot in Brent.
· SBI, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India among top PSU banks offering most MSME loans under Modi’s package →
“In line with Government initiatives, Union Bank of India has launched Union Guaranteed Emergency Credit Line (UGECL) to enable Mudra beneficiaries/ MSME / business units to tide over their liquidity crisis subject to eligibility,” the bank said in a statement.
· Covid-19 transforms online selling, service, says QI Group of Companies founder →
He noted that consumers today are more motivated to stay at home and shop online, creating ideal market conditions for companies to fast-track, test and launch new experience-driven mobile apps, sites, and touchpoints across their platform.
Hong Kong Free Press
· BREAKING: Hong Kong passes law to criminalise insult of Chinese national anthem →
Democrats launched a last-minute protest in a bid to stall proceedings, with most refusing to take part in the ballot.
· Libya's GNA says it regained full control of the capital, Tripoli →
It has been closed since 2014 and was held by the LNA's commander Khalifa Haftar since last year when he launched his assault on the capital.
· N. Korea embraces YouTube as new tool for propaganda aimed at wider audience →
Launched in August 2017, the channel has more than 13,000 subscribers.