|announced the launch||打ち上げを発表|
The Wall Street Journal
· Macy’s Looks to Raise $1.1 Billion in Fresh Funds →
Department store operator Macy’s Inc. launched a funding round offering $1.1 billion in bonds to get the struggling retailer through the lockdowns enforced during the coronavirus pandemic.
· California gives OK for hair salons, barber shops to reopen in parts of the state →
The new guidelines mark an upcoming launch into Phase 3 of Newsom's four-phase reopening plan for the state.
· Trump denies criticizing Biden for wearing face mask, asks reporter to take his off →
The controversy started after Tad Dowker, the owner of a Northern Michigan dock company, reportedly posted to Facebook that Whitmer’s husband, Marc Mallory, tried to use his status as first husband to get his boat launched ahead of Memorial Day weekend — even as Whitmer was cautioning state residents to resist flocking to popular vacation areas.
The New York Times
· Reopening, Child Hunger, J.K. Rowling: Your Tuesday Evening Briefing →
NASA and SpaceX are preparing the first U.S. space launch of a human crew in nearly a decade.
· DouYu International Holdings Limited (DOYU) CEO Shaojie Chen on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Such growth actually was mainly driven by the increase in streaming hours, the launch of new quality games and also our continued deepened cooperation with game developers.
· AI can battle coronavirus, but privacy shouldn't be a casualty →
Apple and Google collaborate on a contact-tracing app and have just launched a developer toolkit including an API.
The China Post
· Georgia woman, brother OK after turtle strikes car window →
SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — A Georgia woman and her brother were not seriously hurt after a turtle launched through the air and became lodged into the windshield of a car they were in.
· Iconic sites reopen as world eyes life after lockdown →
Beyond tourism, the European Union is attempting to launch an unprecedented trillion-euro economic stimulus to speed the recovery from the pandemic.
The China Post
· Virgin Orbit analyzing data to find cause of rocket failure →
The launch was not terminated by the autonomous flight safety system, which would have been triggered if the rocket left its flight corridor, said Kendall Russell, Virgin Orbit’s spokesman.