|filed a lawsuit||訴訟を起こした|
|lawsuit was filed||訴訟が提起された|
The China Post
· House casts proxy votes in pandemic, Republicans have doubts →
Twenty Republicans joined the lawsuit against the move, which House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy of California says is unconstitutional.
· 14 million could go hungry in Latin America because of virus →
Twenty Republicans joined in the leaders’ lawsuit against that move, which House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy of California says is unconstitutional.
The China Post
· Twitter fact-checks Trump; he threatens new regs or shutdown →
Some Trump allies have questioned whether platforms like Twitter and Facebook should continue to enjoy liability protections as “platforms” under federal law — or be treated more like publishers, which can face lawsuits over content.
The Japan Times
· Trump set to sign executive order about social media amid Twitter row →
Separately, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals in Washington on Wednesday upheld the dismissal of a lawsuit by a conservative group and right-wing YouTube personality against Google, Facebook, Twitter and Apple accusing them of conspiring to suppress conservative political views.
· Blue Cross Blue Shield plans sue CVS, alleging drug pricing fraud →
The big picture: CVS has faced legal scrutiny over its cash discount programs since 2015, and this lawsuit adds big names to a mounting problem.
· (Copyright) →
Any violation can be subject to a compensation claim or civil and criminal lawsuits.
· Garrett Motion: Time Is Now →
Where it gets more interesting is that on December 2, 2019, Garrett filed a lawsuit in New York Supreme Court.
· US state of Arizona files consumer fraud lawsuit against Google →
WASHINGTON, May 28 — Arizona filed a consumer fraud lawsuit against Alphabet Inc's Google yesterday, alleging that the US tech giant used “deceptive” and “unfair” practices to obtain the location data of users.