|took the lead||リードしました|
· Astronomers solve mystery of 'strange object' that sent unexplained blast through the universe →
The other threw out an unexpected material through space at more than half the speed of light, leading researchers to puzzle over the discovery.
· Ola's financial services CEO steps down even as company raises over Rs 200 crore funding →
OFS, which operates OlaMoney, will now be led by Ola’s Group CFO and interim UK operations head Harish Abhichandani as its interim CEO as well.
· Dominic Cummings: Meet the parents who sacrificed everything to stick to the lockdown rules →
I’m not surprised, but really disappointed, to see this behaviour from people at the top who are supposedly leading us though this difficult time.”
· New Jersey authorizes professional sports teams to resume practice and competition →
The U.S. leads the world in both deaths and confirmed cases, with 1.67 million infections recorded.
· Elbit Systems (ESLT) CEO, Bezhalel Machlis on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
KMC, our medical technology subsidiary based in New Hampshire, designs and manufactures diagnostic equipment and medical devices for leading healthcare companies.
· Earnings Beats Negated By Crackdowns On U.S.-Listed Chinese Stocks →
To find new avenues of sales, Alibaba had in late 2017 acquired a 36.16 percent stake in China's leading hypermarket player, Sun Art Retail (OTCPK:SURRY) (OTCPK:SURRF).
· The NBC Political Unit's Senate primaries and run-offs to watch →
While President Trump has argued that mail-in voting would lead to fraudulent ballots, several states already allow all mail-in ballot elections, and even more states have loosened absentee voting rules due to the pandemic.
· The Daily Dose: OPEC+ Chats Up A Rally →
Warnings from health officials that too much, too soon could lead to a second wave of infections will be put to the test after Americans broke cabin fever by skirting isolation rules during the long Memorial Day holiday weekend, the de facto start of summer.
· Qudian Inc. (QD) CEO Min Luo on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The revaluation was due to adverse changes incurred in the first quarter of 2020 that led to the deterioration of the estimated likelihood of receiving borrowers' actual repayment of service fees as of March 31, 2020.
· 48North Cannabis Corp. (NCNNF) CEO Charles Vennat on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our strategy is built around a commitment to manufacturing high quality cannabis products for our own brand and other leading brands, as well as our commitment to low cost cultivation practices that result in consistent biomass.