· The rogue civil service tweet spoke for most of us. I hope the author isn't found →
Can you imagine working with these truth twisters?” wasn’t a leaked document, a shocking secret or a devastating meme.
· ‘People will think bad things’: Russian governor appears to tell staff to change coronavirus figures in leaked audio →
A leaked audio file purporting to show a regional governor instructing staff to alter data has cast further doubt on Russia’s exceptionally low Covid-19 case fatality rate.
· COAG preschool review highlights 'adverse' effects of funding uncertainty →
A leaked report reveals funding uncertainty has had a negative impact on preschool.Credit:istock
· Banal political figures like Mike Pompeo are far more dangerous to democracy than you think →
The leaks began immediately.
· Dominic Cummings: How many Tory MPs have now called on Boris Johnson to sack top aide? →
“I’m afraid it does undermine the key government message … I think out of loyalty to the prime minister [Dominic Cummings] should have said, ‘Look I’m in a vulnerable position because the press are out to get me and this is bound to leak out and it will undermine the government’s position’.”
· Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus renders suggest a slightly bigger screen and much bigger camera bump →
As with all renders based on leaked CAD drawings, they should be taken with a pinch of salt, but the design they suggest for the Note 20 Plus seems reasonable enough.
· NRL shuts out data partner as Dally M betting probe heats up →
Police are now investigating whether the bets, which netted a return of about $20,000, came as a result of a leak from the sports data firm that ran the software which was used for judges to vote in the Dally M awards in secret.
· Former minister Teresa Kok says ‘history repeating itself’ after Malaysian Rubber Board chairman ‘expedites’ nod for RM100m project in own constituency →
“Till date, they are still bleeding and leaking public funds and the biggest of the white elephants, the IPC in Kota Tinggi is still fraught with endless construction delays.
· Pakistan plane crash: Crashed PIA plane's pilot ignored 3 warnings to lower altitude, says report →
When the aircraft scraped the ground on the first failed attempt at landing, the engine’s oil tank and fuel pump may have been damaged and started to leak, preventing the pilot from achieving the required thrust and speed to raise the aircraft to safety, the report said.
· The Big Bang Theory would have continued for two more years if Jim Parsons hadn’t quit →
“The news that [the show] was ending had been leaked because Warner Bros had prepared a proper roll-out of explaining it to everybody, but the cast didn’t know,” Shaffner revealed.