Leave trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|decided to leave||Quyết định rời đi|
|forced to leave||Buộc phải rời khỏi|
|leave of absence||Nghỉ việc|
|leave the country||Rời khỏi thị trấn|
|not leave||Không rời đi|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Miami, Miami Beach reopen restaurants →
While all of the full-term babies in the study tested negative for the coronavirus and were doing well when they left the hospital, study author and obstetrician Dr. Emily Miller said in a statement, “Not to paint a scary picture, but these findings worry me.
· Hanwha Eagles' ace 'very pleased' with KBO season debut following injury layoff →
Bell finally returned to action Tuesday after recovering from what the club said was strained left elbow.
· Ex-Collingwood club doctor banned for giving opioids to patient he had sex with →
The tribunal heard that she expressed the feeling that she had been used by Dr Bradshaw before she was rejected and left without medical care.
· New Netflix special Douglas is another triumph for Hannah Gadsby →
Those who have just watched, say, The Innocence Files (Netflix) and been left aghast by the routine wrongful convictions of poor black Americans could be forgiven for thinking that the US must have two different sets of laws on the books.
· Man gets Federal Court’s nod to proceed with challenge of Selangor’s Shariah law criminalising unnatural sex →
For the first challenge, the man (applicant) filed on November 20, 2019 an application at the High Court for leave for judicial review, naming the Selangor chief Syariah prosecutor and the Selangor government as the two respondents.
· mCloud Technologies Corp. (MCLDF) CEO Russ McMeekin on Q4 2019 and Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Middle East, we had someone actually went to the kingdom and got stranded there because of COVID and was not allowed to leave the kingdom, was there at Ramco, fortunately recently is now back, but that yielded a huge opportunity for us, same in Southeast Asia, in Malaysia and so on.
· Malka Leifer's alleged victims relieved by Israeli ruling she is fit to face extradition trial →
After almost 70 court hearings and a decade after she left Australia, Leifer, who allegedly abused students at the ultraorthodox Adass Israel girls school in Melbourne, may be extradited to face justice within months following a court order overnight from Jerusalem.
· Twitter fact-checks Trump tweet for the first time →
Facebook's policy is to remove content that misrepresents methods of voting or voter registration, but in this case it left the post untouched.
· Pounds remind owners that pets are for life, not just for lockdown →
Bored and anxious dogs left alone could start escaping or barking ‘‘and that could be a reason for people to surrender their animal to the pound’’.