Legal trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|legal action||Hành động pháp lý|
|legal issues||Vấn đề pháp lý|
|legal status||Tình trạng pháp lý|
|legal system||Hệ thống pháp lý|
|no legal||Không hợp pháp|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brückner fled police in 1995 →
She said he was eloquent, and quoted frequently from legal text books.
The New York Times
· ‘Europe Finally Got the Message’: Leaders Act Together on Stimulus →
Ms. Lagarde said during her news conference that a solution to the legal impasse was in the works that “will in no way compromise the independence of the E.C.B.”
· 'Slide to illiberalism': ex-general joins chorus of condemnation of Trump →
James Dubik, a retired lieutenant general and a senior fellow at the Institute for the Study of War, said service members swear an oath to the constitution, and are at the same time obligated to follow the legal commands of the president.
· PJSC LUKOIL (LUKOY) Management on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We comply with the legal requirements.
· G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (GIII) CEO Morris Goldfarb on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As a result, the company expects to incur an aggregate charge of approximately $100 million in this fiscal year, primarily related to landlord termination fees, severance costs, store liquidation and closing costs, write-offs related to right of use assets and legal and professional fees.
· Trump has tried to paint the George Floyd protests as orgies of violence. Here's what they really look like →
We call for an immediate end to any such use of force and for law enforcement to ensure and protect the legal right to protest,” she added.
· George Floyd killing: What latest charges against former Minneapolis police officers mean →
As for the other three officers, prosecutors will have to prove that either the cops' actions encouraged or assisted the murder, or that their failure to act when they had a legal duty to intervene could have prevented the murder.
· Strangulation in sex can increase risk of stroke and brain injuries, distressing study finds →
The Centre for Women’s Justice, a legal charity that tackles violence against women, has put forward an amendment to the landmark domestic abuse bill being considered by MPs on Thursday to include the new offence of “non-fatal strangulation”.
· Travel industry fury as Grant Shapps says businesses should not be ‘hanging on to money’ →
Mr Shapps explained the legal position under the Package Travel Regulations: while travel firms can offer a voucher, customers can insist on a refund.
· Why Trump Is So Obsessed With Antifa →
After railing against the “THUGS” of Minneapolis, Trump on Sunday praised the National Guard’s response in the city the previous night: “The ANTIFA led anarchists, among others, were shut down quickly.” Twenty minutes later, he declared on Twitter, “The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization”—despite the fact that, as many observers have pointed out, the president has no legal authority to designate domestic terrorist groups.