|legislative assembly||Yasama meclisi|
|legislative body||Yasama organı|
|legislative election||Yasama seçimi|
|legislative elections||Yasama seçimleri|
|legislative session||Yasama oturumu|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Trump's executive order targeting Twitter will hurt users far more than the company →
Ashley Pratte is a political commentator and communications strategist who previously served as director of media relations and public affairs at the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and the director of media relations and consultant for Better For America.
· Budget blow puts Powerhouse Museum and ANZ Stadium projects in doubt →
Mr Perrottet failed to convince the MPs of the merits of the freeze proposal, meaning the government does not have the numbers to stop the policy from being overturned in the NSW Legislative Council.
· Ministerial staff phone records not examined in union raid leak probe →
Parliamentary privilege provides legal immunity to politicians against civil or criminal liability for conduct carried out as part of their legislative duties and it is meant to allow legislators to engage in responsible parliamentary debate and lawmaking without undue constraints.
The New York Times
· As the U.S. Lashes Out at China, Beijing Hardens Its Resolve →
On Thursday, China’s top legislative body voted to strip another layer of autonomy anyway, with prominent Chinese commentators taunting the United States for interfering.
· Cannabis Stock Investors Should Prepare To Ride The Third Wave →
This was the first time a state had legalized through the legislative process rather than through the ballot box, a major departure from the way things have developed over the last seven years since the voters in Washington and Colorado approved adult-use.
· How I Find The Right Start-Up To Invest In →
Nobody can predict how long it will take to defeat union's opposition to legislative change, which DUOT needs in order to flourish with its automated railcar inspection portals.
The Japan Times
· China approves Hong Kong security legislation, defying Trump →
The move to bypass the semi-autonomous city’s local Legislative Council has alarmed Hong Kong’s pro-democracy activists and opposition politicians.
The New York Times
· Hong Kong Security Plan Is Approved, Tightening China's Hold →
“Since this is the legislative work of the Central Government, I am afraid that there will be no public consultation in Hong Kong,” Mrs. Lam said on Tuesday.
· Kicking up a stink: smelly pro-democracy protest shuts down HK anthem law debate →
Hong Kong: Three pro-democracy lawmakers were ejected from Hong Kong's legislative chamber Thursday morning, disrupting the second day of debate on a contentious bill that would criminalise insulting or abusing the Chinese national anthem.
· State parliaments passed 547 new Covid-related measures with less than usual oversight →
The analysis shows that state parliaments have passed 546 legislative instruments since mid-March, an average of 12.5 legislative instruments per sitting day.