|legislative assembly||Yasama meclisi|
|legislative body||Yasama organı|
|legislative election||Yasama seçimi|
|legislative elections||Yasama seçimleri|
|legislative session||Yasama oturumu|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Who should try Rwandan genocide suspect Felicien Kabuga? →
This mapping project shows that 19 individuals have been deported or extradited to Rwanda while 31 have had their extradition denied based on concerns about fair trial rights and the legislative framework in Rwanda.
· 'Not worried', says Karnataka CM Yediyurappa on discontent among BJP MLAs →
Ministerial aspirations of some senior legislators and impending elections to the Rajaya Sabha and state legislative council is said to have triggered the politicking, as over a dozen party legislators, mostly from north Karnataka, met at senior MLA Umesh Katti’s city residence over meals on Thursday.
The Japan Times
· In a nod to #MeToo, China defines sexual harassment by law →
The parliament’s Legislative Affairs Commission and China’s State Council did not respond to faxed requests for comment about the decision to define sexual harassment in the civil code.
· In nod to #MeToo, China codifies sexual harassment by law →
The parliament's Legislative Affairs Commission and China's State Council did not respond to faxed requests for comment about the decision to define sexual harassment in the civil code.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong must now rely on its own efforts to protect academic freedom →
They replicate the Party structure at the granular level across all sectors of state and society: legislative assemblies, the law courts, the civil service, trade unions, the media, schools and universities.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong and Macau’s paternity rights are the weak link in gender equality →
The Employment (Amendment) Bill 2019 was submitted to the Legislative Council on January 8.
· Tropical storm Amanda kills 20 in Central American countries →
The Legislative Assembly approved the government's use of a $389m loan from the International Monetary Fund to deal with the pandemic and the storm's impact.
· Facebook to verify the identities of some user profiles behind viral posts →
Also in 2018, Facebook began demanding ID verification for political “issue” ad buyers on debated topics of national legislative importance
The China Post
· Tropical storm kills 15, damages homes in El Salvador →
The Legislative Assembly approved the government’s use of a $389 million loan from the International Monetary Fund to deal with the pandemic and the storm’s impact.
· First Amendment Rights—If You Agree With the President →
In January 2018, the American Legislative Exchange Council, or ALEC, published a model Critical Infrastructure Protection Act, which drew heavily from two Oklahoma anti-trespass bills, H.B.