|legitimate government||Meşru hükümet|
|legitimate heir||Meşru mirasçı|
|legitimate son||Meşru oğul|
|no legitimate||Meşru değil|
|only legitimate||Sadece meşru|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Cole Sprouse arrested: Riverdale star detained after ‘peaceful’ Black Lives Matter protest →
“Peace, riots, looting, are an absolutely legitimate form of protest.
· Louis Vuitton’s Virgil Abloh apologises for comments about looters amid George Floyd protests →
“People who criticise ‘looting’ often do so as a way to make it seem like our fight against injustice isn’t legitimate.
· Paytm claims telecom firms not preventing phishing; HC seeks Centre, Trai response →
Phishing is a cyber crime where people are contacted by e-mail, phone calls or text messages by someone posing as a legitimate representative of a organisation to lure them to part with their sensitive data, including banking and credit card details and passwords.
· Ben Roberts-Smith defamation case: newspapers claim they have four new witnesses →
The Sola mission, the court heard, referred to an operation on or about 31 August 2012, when Roberts-Smith is alleged to have directed a soldier under his command to shoot and kill a detained Afghan man, before planting a “throwdown” on him – a radio or weapon, for example – to make it look like a legitimate kill.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Why I wrote my new book, Liberate Hong Kong: Stories From The Freedom Struggle →
It is implacably hostile to anything remotely resembling popular sovereignty or even the proposition that anyone opposing it could have a legitimate concern.
· Trump, Illinois governor spar during call over get-tough talk →
“I don't want to dominate peaceful protesters who have legitimate grievances.
The China Post
· DC Episcopal bishop: ‘I am outraged’ by Trump church visit →
“I want to build up the liberal church again so we can be a legitimate conversation partner in the public arena,” she told The Washington Post at the time.
· Confront illegal wildlife trafficking with international criminal laws, former global trade chief says →
The former head of the global convention on international wildlife trade says that current rules surrounding legitimate enterprise “don’t cut it” to prevent future pandemics and that wildlife crime should be confronted with the same international legal force that tackles human trafficking and terrorism.
· The most chilling aspect of Trump’s Monday night crackdown on law-abiding protestors →
Whether he’s asking to block a merger to punish CNN, bankrupting the Post Office to punish The Washington Post, or issuing an executive order to threaten Twitter fact-checking his tweets he does not accept a distinction between the legitimate uses of the regulatory state and his personal political interests.
· 'Money and morals': Mayors tell Biden what cities need from federal government to deal with aftermath of unrest →
“It's gonna be incredibly difficult finding the balance between keeping people safe, protecting public spaces, while acknowledging the incredible pain or legitimate anger that is the root of these protests.”