Levy trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|levy taxes||Thuế thu|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Inheritance Tax UK: Families set for windfall but could lose out to lack of IHT awareness →
Inheritance Tax is a levy many families will be forced to confront, even in a time of potential grief, so it is important to prepare in advance if possible.
· 10% Preferred Yield And 50% Appreciation From Ramco-Gershenson →
The REIT is internally managed, which is a key consideration when choosing a REIT: in a downturn we don't have external management leeching gigantic fees, and levying massive severance penalties, while not shouldering any of the risks.
· The federal agency that’s supposed to protect workers is toothless on Covid-19 →
While employers face no penalties for failing to comply with OSHA’s coronavirus guidelines, Virginia’s standard will be enforced by state inspectors that could levy fines of up to $124,000 or force businesses to close if they fail to comply, according to the Washington Post.
· Millionaires urge governments to tax them more to help fund coronavirus recovery →
Screenwriter Richard Curtis and Disney heiress Abigail Disney among 83 wealthy people to sign open letter calling for higher levies
The New York Times
· Manchester City’s Champions League Ban Is Overturned →
The club, the three-person panel found, was guilty of failing to cooperate with UEFA’s investigations and fined the club 10 million euros, about $11.3 million, a reduction from the 20 million euro penalty UEFA had originally levied.
· CBDT provides new utility for banks, post offices to ascertain TDS on cash withdrawals →
1st September, 2019 to provide for levy of TDS @ 2% on cash withdrawal exceeding Rs 1 crore from a bank/post office account/s subject to certain exceptions.
The Japan Times
· Incumbent Andrzej Duda extends lead in Polish presidential election cliffhanger →
Backed by the government, Duda ran an acrimonious campaign laced with homophobic language, attacks on independent media and accusations levied against Trzaskowski that he would serve foreign interests instead of Poland’s.
· Incumbent Duda extends narrow lead in Polish election cliffhanger →
Backed by the government, Duda ran an acrimonious campaign, laced with homophobic language, attacks on independent media and accusations levied against Trzaskowski that he would serve foreign interests instead of Poland’s.
· Poland election: Incumbent president Andrzej Duda on course for narrow victory, exit poll and early results show →
Backed by the government, Mr Duda ran an acrimonious campaign, laced with homophobic language, attacks on independent media and accusations levied against Mr Trzaskowski that he would serve foreign interests instead of Poland‘s.
· The 4 biggest announcements from Ubisoft Forward →
Ubisoft Forward comes at a difficult time for the company: Reports of a pervasive toxic culture at Ubisoft have recently come to light amid multiple allegations of misconduct levied against Ubisoft employees.