|quality of life||生活の質|
|way of life||生き方|
· Bill Gates’ Giving Pledge charity initiative seems to be helping billionaires more than causes, according to this report →
When the foundation went public, there were 40 billionaires from the US who pledged to give at least half of their wealth away as charity during their life or after their demise.
· Can loneliness be cured with a pill? Scientists are now asking the question →
And so she supposes many people in her life would be surprised to learn that she’s lonely.
· 'Why can't I be legal anywhere?': exploited and left stateless by Sweden →
I can’t build a life here.
· Working from home and digital wellness: How organizations can make a difference →
Organizations should take into consideration how dramatically workers’ lives have changed.
· Andrew’s Law - what is it? Petition to jail PC Harper killers for murder reaches 361k →
Read More: Andrew’s Law: Widow demands life for anyone who kills 999 worker
· Pinnacle Financial's Earnings To Receive A Boost From The Paycheck Protection Program, Lower Provisioning →
The company will book the fees under the program over the life of the loans, which will likely drive net interest income in the year ahead.
· Beloved soaps reflect the mood of the nation →
There are some people out there who don’t appear to have a life.
· 'Australia needs to stockpile emergency supplies': Home Affairs boss →
“I don't want to be glib about this, but it's no different from sport or any other endeavour in life,” he said.
· The story of women scarred in Hiroshima reminds us the threat of nuclear war has never gone away →
Those who survived were stripped of everything except their lives, and many suffered life-changing injuries.
· Fired up and laser-focused, Kevin De Bruyne is ready to add the one thing missing →
He personally feels in the form of his life.