|early life||Erken dönem|
|new life||Yeni hayat|
|quality of life||Yaşam kalitesi|
|real life||Gerçek hayat|
|way of life||Hayatın yolu|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Coronavirus: Trouble mounting for Uddhav Thackeray? Leaders queue up at Raj Bhavan as Maharashtra govt faces heat →
Uddhav Thackeray has failed to save the lives of people.
· New Zealanders – like Jacinda Ardern – might not be shocked by earthquakes, but we do get scared →
Moments later it was over; a car alarm wailed on my street, New Zealanders complained on Twitter, normal life resumed.
· 'I will kill you if you give this song to anyone but me': how Peggy Lee was perfect for Is That All There Is? →
This is the story of my life.”
· The man in the iron lung →
When he was six, Paul Alexander contracted polio and was paralysed for life.
· Poverty and debt driving young women to self-harm – survey →
A recent report by Prof Sir Michael Marmot of University College London, called Health Equity in England Ten Years On, found that women in the poorest areas faced the worst health inequalities and that their life expectancy had fallen by 10% in the last decade.
· World health leaders urge green recovery from coronavirus crisis →
“Health professionals are at the frontlines of this emergency, and we are seeing the immense loss of lives because of acting too late,” said Miguel Jorge, the president of the World Medical Association.
· The new immigration rules are not really about Brexit. They're about ripping off workers →
Over the past few months the Home Office has fought hard to maintain the labyrinthine bureaucracy, exorbitant fees and harsh punishments that govern the lives of migrants from outside the European Union.
· How worried should parents really be about pandemic screen time? →
“In time… children will realise how much they miss their everyday life filled with catching up, physically, with friends, playing sport and going out shopping.
The Japan Times
· High-stakes power play: Xi moves to subdue Hong Kong →
It was, they said, a historic turning point — the end of “one country, two systems,” the formula Beijing had promised would allow Hong Kong to retain its way of life and freedom for at least 50 years after the 1997 handover to Chinese rule.
The New York Times
· Your Tuesday Briefing →
Museums are already searching for artifacts to capture how Americans navigated life amid the coronavirus.