|speed of light||光の速度|
· She-Ra and the Princesses of Power: gripping, colourful escapism that's not just for kids →
This depiction of the characters as complex people with varying amounts of light and shade makes the relationships, illustrated against a background of a war zone, come to life.
· Sydney sublease office supply at decade high level →
The volume of space available for sublease has reached a 10-year high as companies assess their office needs in light of the coronavirus.
· Video of Minnesota man threatening to call police on black entrepreneurs goes viral →
We are sick and tired of tolerating this type of behavior on a day to day basis and we feel that we had to bring light on to this situation.”
· SpaceX, NASA delay first US space launch in nine years over bad weather →
The interior has more subtle lighting.
· Hershey: Strong Cost Advantages Will Power The Company Forward →
However, retail foot traffic and takeaway have been volatile and consumer shopping and consumption behaviors are evolving in light of social distancing protocols.
The New York Times
· ‘On the Record’ Review: A Black Woman’s View of #MeToo →
Dixon makes for a stirring and charismatic protagonist, her face lighting up with joy as she describes walking the streets of Brooklyn with Biggie Smalls and putting together a Grammy-winning record with Method Man and Mary J. Blige.
The New York Times
· Minneapolis Police, Long Accused of Racism, Face Wrath of Wounded City →
Police union leaders were upset it had taken that long for officers to get the green light to clear out the demonstrators.
· Rijksmuseum given unique painting to remember virus victims →
Made around 1587, the oil-on-copper painting depicts angels supporting the body of Christ, illuminated by heavenly light as they remove the body from a tomb.
The China Post
· CBS is TV’s most-watched network for 12th year in a row →
Broadcast networks no longer dominate the television landscape as they used to and, with streaming and cable networks a big part of the mix, TV doesn’t effectively turn out the lights in the summer the way it once did.
· Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd. (PSHZF) CEO William Ackman on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So the difference between a market weighted index and sort of what's going on underneath the surface and we feel quite pleased with our results particularly in light of on a relative basis relative to the S&P and sort of relative to, sort of the average company in the universe that we generally invest in.