|programs like special||特別なようなプログラム|
· Astronomers solve mystery of 'strange object' that sent unexplained blast through the universe →
The object was studied from scientists across the world who were unable to explain why it looked something like a supernova explosion but had some strange differences.
· Feds charge used car salesman and "the Mask Man" in COVID-19 schemes →
“I feel like a drug dealer standing out here,” Schirripa told an undercover officer as he sold masks from his car, according to federal prosecutors in Manhattan.
· Lesbian couple become Costa Rica's first same-sex spouses →
“We celebrate and honor this journey that you have made together as life companions in hope of a day like today: historic for you two and for Costa Rica.”
· Arbery case exemplifies abuse of 'stand your ground,' but the damage is broad and systemic →
Self-defense -- one of the legal options open to the men charged with murder in connection with Arbery’s killing -- can feel like a common-sense standard, discernible by Americans who believe they know the law and how it functions.
· Hawk Nelson: Former Christian rocker reveals he no longer believes in God →
'I’ve been terrified to post this for a while - but I feel like it’s time for me to be honest'
· Widower asks Twitter to delete Trump's 'horrifying' lies about wife's death →
An ordinary user like me would be banished from the platform for such a tweet, but I am only asking that these tweets be removed.
· BW LPG Ltd. (BWLLF) CEO Anders Onarheim on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
With this, I would like to hand it back to Anders to conclude our presentation.
· France's data protection watchdog reviews contact-tracing app StopCovid →
Here’s what it looks like on iOS:
· Charlie Edwards joins Frank Warren and hopes to make history with brother Sunny →
Like them, Edwards says he would never face his brother in a competitive fight, though they do spar together.
· Micro Focus International: A High Beta Recovery Play →
Micro Focus operates very much like a private equity roll-up vehicle, buying up other mature infrastructure software assets with leverage.