“Link” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Ooma, Inc. (OOMA) CEO Eric Stang on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This call is being webcast live and is accessible from a link on the events page of the investor relations section of our website.
· Privatisation of discoms an opportunity, says JSW Energy CEO →
This is a very good opportunity for states to come forward and undertake the reforms, especially since part of their higher borrowing limit is linked to reforms in the power sector.
· (2nd LD) New virus cases spike on club-linked infections, another looming cluster →
As of Wednesday, a total of 257 cases have been linked to Itaewon clubs.
· In a first, Twitter adds fact-check warnings to Donald Trump tweets →
Under the tweets, there is now a link reading ‘Get the facts about mail-in ballots’ that guides users to a Twitter ‘moments’ page with fact checks and news stories about Trump’s unsubstantiated claims.
· Late 5th-early 6th century funeral relics unearthed at royal tomb complex →
The excavation was part of a project between the Cultural Heritage Administration and the Gyeongju city aimed at restoring major historic ruins linked to the capital of the Silla dynasty.
· 'We want him here ASAP': Bulldogs trying to lure star signing for 2020 →
The Bulldogs have also been linked with Andrew McCullough, the long-time Brisbane hooker who has just joined Newcastle.
· Greater Seoul area continues to see double-digit rise in infections →
While the KCDC releases details on the latest infections in press briefings later in the day, the new cases are assumed to be linked to an infection cluster originating from nightspots in the Seoul neighborhood of Itaewon and a new cluster coming from a retail logistics center in Bucheon.
The Japan Times
· Twitter calls Trump tweets ‘unsubstantiated’ for the first time →
Under the tweets, Twitter posted a link that read “Get the facts about mail-in ballots” and took users to a notice calling the claims “unsubstantiated,” citing reporting by CNN, the Washington Post and other media.
· Spain to mourn its coronavirus dead: Live updates →
The authorities are tracing a possible link between the man and the Ruby Princess cruise ship which triggered the biggest cluster of cases in the country after it docked in Sydney in March.
· (LEAD) New virus cases spike on club-linked infections, another looming cluster →
As of Tuesday, a total of 255 cases have been linked to Itaewon clubs.