|direct link||Doğrudan bağlantı|
|link between||Arasındaki bağlantı|
|rail link||Ray bağlantısı|
|years link||Yıl bağlantısı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· RIL share price at new 52-week high, zooms 125% since March; all eyes on 43rd AGM for Jio biz update →
Reliance Industries has also launched a 24×7 digital virtual assistant (chatbot service) via WhatsApp number +91-79771-11111, where people can access general FAQs, details about virtual AGM, voting, dividend and taxation, important links or documents.
The China Post
· Man blamed for nearly half Sri Lanka virus cases speaks out →
COLOMBO, Sri Lanka (AP) — For months he’s been anonymous, but now Prasad Dinesh, linked by Sri Lankan authorities to nearly half of the country’s more than 2,600 coronavirus cases, is trying to clear his name, and shed some of the stigma of a heroin addiction at the root of his ordeal.
· Which bank is offering home loans at 6.7%? Check out the lowest interest rates this week →
After the central bank directed banks to link their lending rates to an external benchmark like the repo rate in October last, most banks have introduced a new loan regime, called repo-linked lending rates (RLLR) loans.
· 'Monster' Maxwell denied request to live in luxury Manhattan hotel →
Ghislaine Maxwell appears via video link in the Manhattan Federal Court on July 14. Credit:Reuters
· Straight from the heart, trans filmmaker pays First Nations debt →
“That’s what Bilitis is trying to prove, that the gay rights movement is actually heavily linked to the women’s liberation movement,” she says.
· Norwegian funeral homes turn to the state to avoid an early grave →
Of the some 573,000 deaths linked to COVID-19 worldwide, only 253 have been recorded in Norway and this week the country said it had no COVID-19 patients on ventilators and only a handful in hospital.
· Game of Thrones plot hole: Glaring error in Robb Stark's revenge plan exposed →
This article contains affiliate links, we may receive a commission on any sales we generate from it.
· Asia Today: Renewed restrictions take effect in Hong Kong →
The KCDC said at least 28 of the new cases were linked to arrivals from abroad, but it didn’t immediately disclose where they were from.
The Japan Times
· Tokyo Olympics could help Sapporo land 2030 Winter Games →
Japan has already acknowledged its interest in 2030, but could get competition from Salt Lake City, or a Spanish bid linked to Barcelona and the Pyrenees.