“Live” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Sky Brown: 11-year-old skateboarder ‘lucky to be alive’ after fracturing skull in fall →
Live Rugby union coverage direct to your inbox
· COVID-19: India's drug regulator grants Gilead Sciences marketing authorisation for remdesivir →
Catch live updates on coronavirus here
· 'Let us open our theatres,' companies ask government →
Industry body Live Performance Australia is advocating for a full reopening in spring.
· Tigress at Delhi Zoo suffers root abscess, receives 'dental appointment' →
Get live Stock Prices from BSE, NSE, US Market and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds.
· Bike buying guide: Everything you need to know about frame sizes, saddles and accessories →
If you live somewhere flat, take a look at a single-speed model or one that dispenses with the front gear changer.
The China Post
· The Latest: Police say 4 officers shot in St. Louis protests →
Live video showed workers attaching straps to the peak of the obelisk so it could be lifted away with a crane.
· Gogglebox: More than 200 complaints as stars accused of breaking social distancing rules →
The C4 show continued to be shown weekly throughout coronavirus lockdown despite the fact that some members of the featured families don’t actually live together.
· KT Corporation: Hopes Of Positive Change With New CEO →
KT Corporation's future share price performance will be heavily dependent on whether the CEO's new plans and subsequent execution live up to the market's expectations.