Loan в новостях
|loan deal||Кредитная сделка|
|loan spell||Заемное заклинание|
|loan spells||Кредитные заклинания|
|million loan||Миллионный заем|
|season on loan||Сезон в аренду|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Scottish Gossip: Rangers, Celtic, Kamberi, Dundee United, Aberdeen →
Florian Kamberi will return to Hibernian this month following a loan spell at Rangers but the striker is expected to leave Easter Road.
· Two bidders in race for Virgin Australia →
The airline was more than A$5 billion (RM14.6 billion) in debt and had appealed for an A$1.4 billion loan to stay afloat, but the government refused to bail out the majority foreign-owned company.
· Carriageworks revival plan revealed as philanthropists offer support →
The report outlined pledges and loans from wealthy philanthropists including $600,000 to unsecured creditors, who are mostly suppliers, and a further $1 million upon the venue's resumption of trading to give management a financial buffer.
· Building industry stimulus: Key focus should be on housing, before buyers →
In the past year or so, there have been examples of egregious money mismanagement and fraud on the Coalition side of politics: the obvious $60 billion miscalculation for JobKeeper; robo-debt; sports rorts; $27 million last year to reopen Christmas Island detention centre to detain a family of four; failures to roll out National Disability Insurance Scheme funding where it was desperately needed; long waiting times for victims of last summer's bushfires to obtain loans and grants.
· This mid-cap bank stock saw profits tank 21% in Q4 but brokerages are still bullish, here’s why →
The RBI-suggested loan moratorium has been one of the concerns that analysts have highlighted when talking about financials.
· SRC trial: Don’t convict Najib based on ‘court of public opinion’, says defence →
Farhan was earlier submitting one of Najib’s charges for allegedly abusing his power to approve government guarantees to grant RM4 billion in loans to SRC International between 2011 and 2012.
· 5 smart ways to boost your loan approval chances in times of Covid-19 →
Loans act as an invaluable gateway to bring us a step closer to achieving our financial goals such as owning a house, car, or taking care of a child’s higher education.
· French Finance Minister: Renault loan not signed yet, but should be soon →
French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said on Tuesday the government had not yet signed off on a planned 5 billion euro (US$5.6 billion) loan for carmaker Renault , though he hoped the loan would be agreed soon.
· Brickworks wants rapid reveal of housing stimulus plans →
Brickworks' backing of the government's proposed package follows comments made by CSR boss Julie Coates last month, where she urged governments to consider measures to boost housing construction, including first home buyer assistance, stamp duty cuts and loan guarantees.
The Japan Times
· Japan’s cash balance hits new high as BOJ pumps out money to combat pandemic →
Armed with a raft of loan programs aimed at prodding commercial banks to boost lending to cash-strapped firms, the Bank of Japan is expected to keep expanding its balance sheet to ease the fallout from the health crisis, analysts say.