|loan deal||Kredi anlaşması|
|loan spell||Kredi büyüsü|
|loan spells||Kredi büyüleri|
|million loan||Milyon kredi|
|season on loan||Ödünç verilen sezon|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Are Indians spending less during Covid-19 lockdown? Here's what SBI Research reveals →
As far as advances are concerned, there was a jump in term loans in Lockdown 1, and again in Lockdown 4.
· 'Men don't trust we're strong enough': Somali women push into fish industry →
To pay rent for a space in the market and to buy an icebox to store her fish, Ahmed took out a $300 (£246) loan from Kaah International Microfinance Service (Kims), the first privately owned microfinance institution in Somalia, when it opened in 2014.
· HYT: Tremendous Short-Term Return Suggests It Is Time To Get Cautious →
It invests the majority of its assets in high-yield bonds, corporate loans, convertible debt securities and preferred securities which are below investment grade quality.
· BankUnited: Delay In BankUnited 2.0 And High Credit Costs To Add To Woes →
Net interest income will likely improve in the remainder of the year due to loan growth and a slight increase in margin.
· Wells Fargo: Now Is The Time →
All the while, Wells Fargo (WFC) still trades near the lows of the virus crisis despite far reduced risks of loan defaults since when the large financial reported Q1 earnings.
· Led By The Fed →
This facility will also buy syndicated loans.
· Monday briefing: 1m children will stay at home as lockdown eases →
The FT says “Banks fear up to half of £18.5bn ‘bounce back’ loans will default” and the Times also has a business take, reporting “Quarantine will destroy travel firms, bosses warn”.
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
It comes as Bangladesh – which on Friday took an emergency pandemic loan from the International Monetary Fund – reported its biggest daily jump in infections Sunday, with 2,545 new cases and a record 40 deaths.
The Japan Times
· ‘We thought too big,’ Renault says as it axes 15,000 jobs →
The government has said it will not sign off on the state-backed loan until management and unions conclude talks over jobs and factories in France.
· Maybank IB Research trims FY20 earnings for RHB Bank by 2.0pc →
Impaired loans rose marginally due to a lumpy default in the corporate property development space, while credit costs increased (partly due to a preemptive provision of RM50 million (one-third of the quarter’s credit cost),” it said.