|loan deal||Kredi anlaşması|
|loan spell||Kredi büyüsü|
|loan spells||Kredi büyüleri|
|million loan||Milyon kredi|
|season on loan||Ödünç verilen sezon|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Mascot Towers owners flag interest in sale of entire building →
Last month the cost of repairing the building and repaying a 15-year strata loan escalated to almost $54 million, about $10 million higher than previous estimates.
· Covid imapct: Reimbursements, as a category, will undergo a change →
Some corporates have started offering reimbursements for internet connection plus easy loans for laptops, etc,” Phani says.
· Jaguar Land Rover in rescue talks as sales plummet →
Owner Tata Motors may be required to back part of the UK government loan to secure the funding, the people said.
· What Do The Latest PMI Surveys Suggest About The State Of The Economy? →
In addition, the Canadian government recently announced an extension of wage subsidies and small business loans, Roach noted, while the European Union is laying plans for a €500 billion recovery fund-on top of a €540 billion coronavirus aid package already agreed upon in April.
· Financial Times: UK’s Sunak authorises bailout plan to rescue strategically important companies →
Under the plan, which is named ‘Project Birch’, the finance minister has raised the UK Treasury’s capacity to handle bespoke bailouts of “viable companies which have exhausted all options”, including government loan schemes, the newspaper reported.
· Nikkei: Japan eyes fresh stimulus plan worth over US$929b to battle pandemic →
The second extra budget, worth ¥100 trillion (US$929.45 billion), will include ¥60 trillion for expanding loan programmes that state-affiliated and private financial institutions offer to firms hit by virus, the paper said.
· Gov't eyes second extra budget worth over ¥100 tril: Nikkei →
The second extra budget will include 60 trillion yen for expanding loan programs that state-affiliated and private financial institutions offer to firms hit by virus, the paper said.
· UK's Sunak authorises bailout plan to rescue strategically important companies →
Sunak's allies cited by FT said the Treasury will not initially look at taking equity stakes in companies that are struggling, with the preferred option being extension of loans.
· Japan eyes fresh stimulus plan worth over US$929b to battle COVID-19 →
The second extra budget, worth 100 trillion yen (US$929.45 billion), will include 60 trillion yen for expanding loan programmes that state-affiliated and private financial institutions offer to firms hit by virus, the paper said.
· Rich, but household debt is growing: A time bomb for South Korea? →
Household debt refers to student loans, car loans, home mortgages, small business loans and credit card debt.