|loss of life||命の損失|
· TikTok 'out of business' in 45 days if no deal; Treasury needs to get paid - Trump →
Now read: Microsoft's Stock Faces Even Steeper Losses »
· Loews Corporation (L) CEO Jim Tisch on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
For the second quarter, Loews reported a net loss of 835 million or $2.96 per share compared to net income of $249 million or $0.82 per share in last year’s second quarter.
· Sale of Speedway gas stations buys Marathon breathing room →
Wall Street focused on the sale to 7-Eleven over the weekend, rather than the huge losses the company posted Monday, with a lack of demand for fuel leading to refinery shutdowns.
· Everton evening headlines as Dominic Calvert-Lewin looks to future →
“We have to [be busy],” Silva said at the time, highlighting the loss of Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman and former loanee Kurt Zouma.
· SILJ ETF Top 10 Holdings And Their Mining Jurisdictions - 2020 Edition →
However, capital loss from jurisdiction risk can also pose a risk.
· Minerva Neurosciences, Inc. (NERV) CEO Remy Luthringer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Net income was $29.5 million for the second quarter of 2020 or net income per share of $0.75 and $0.73 basic and diluted respectively as compared to a net loss of $12.5 million or a loss per share of $0.32 basic and diluted for the second quarter 2019.
The New York Times
· Sotheby’s Reports $2.5 Billion in Sales →
It did not divulge in its official release how these figures compared to the same seven-month period last year, nor what profit or loss the company made.
· Quotient Limited (QTNT) CEO Franz Walt on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In the first quarter, we recorded an operating loss of $19.7 million, compared with $18.4 million last year.
· Wells Fargo: A Buy For One Simple Reason →
Wells Fargo reported a net loss of $2.4 billion, resulting in a loss of $0.66 per share.