Lucrative в новостях
|lucrative business||Прибыльный бизнес|
|lucrative contract||Выгодный контракт|
|more lucrative||Более прибыльный|
|most lucrative||Самый прибыльный|
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· Over Veterans’ Protests, Trump Vetoes Measure to Block Student Loan Rules →
Veterans groups said the rule failed to protect military service members who have long been the targets of predatory tactics by colleges because of their lucrative G.I.
· 'I am unable to say much': anger simmers as Timor bugging hearing goes ahead in secret →
Collaery stands accused of sharing protected intelligence information by helping his client, the former spy Witness K, expose Australia’s bugging of Timor-Leste government offices in 2004, while the two allies were negotiating to carve up lucrative oil and gas reserves in the Timor Sea.
· Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) CEO David Klein on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
With our collaboration with Martha Stewart or with brands like This Works and BioSteel, we expect to deliver on the promise of advanced CBD products in this lucrative U.S. market.
· Why Amyris Could Be The Next Tesla →
Tesla has successfully ramped 3 distinct EV models over the last 7 years, developing and perfecting new EV production processes along the way, entering the most lucrative markets first.
· Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RQHTF) CEO Lisa Crossley on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So everything that we do in that call center is billable, every service we provide and it is a high margin business, so that those call center services are quite a lucrative component of our business.
· Aston Martin: Dealt Great Cards Now They Need To Play The Hand Better →
This facility was highly lucrative for Aston Martin due to the £18.8 million worth of grants given from the Welsh government.
· GetSwift: A Smart Bet On The Post-Corona Delivery Revolution →
For savvy investors, there's a smart way to bet on the technology that is helping make that evolution quick, efficient, and lucrative.
· Lyra Therapeutics: A Chance To Pick Up This ENT Play As It Plateaus Post-IPO →
The company's Chief Financial Officer, Don Elsey, was formerly CEO at Senseonics, the developers of continuous glucose monitoring devices who have struggled to date to make an impact on a highly lucrative market.
· The case of Myka Stauffer ‘rehoming’ her autistic adoptive son shows you shouldn’t believe what you see on social media →
The bigger your following on social media, the more free stuff you are sent and the more lucrative sponsorship deals you can get.