· Locusts have not hit rabi crops; efforts on to prevent spread before monsoon to save kharif crops →
Mohapatra said the insects are being killed with the help of chemical pesticides which are being sprayed with specialised machines.
· Hidden Stock Market Gems: Fuchs Petrolub →
The company is also producing an indispensable product that can be found in every machine and in every place with friction, but the product (lubricants) is rather invisible, and customers of Fuchs Petrolub might not even think about it when talking about cost reduction.
The New York Times
· Hydrogen as Fuel? An Italian Pasta Factory Shows How It Could Work →
Mr. Alverà, the natural gas network executive, wants to accelerate the reduction of costs by blending hydrogen into the pipeline network, as Snam is doing in Contursi Terme, creating demand for machines called electrolyzers to make the gas.
The New York Times
· ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’: From Broadway Tear-Jerker to Covid-Era Anthem →
You may have heard of this other Liverpool hit machine managed by Brian Epstein and produced by George Martin in the early 1960s — that’s not surprising, since Gerry and the Pacemakers’ first three singles all topped the British charts.
· With an ally in control of the party machine, Keir Starmer’s victory is complete →
It was a close call, but the new leader now has an ally in control of the party machine as well as a clear personal mandate from members.
· HBO Max: The best TV shows and movies available at launch and beyond →
With Matrix 4 in the works, now’s a good time for a deep dive into Neo’s fight against the machines.
· HBO Max is taking on Netflix with human curation instead of solely relying on algorithms →
An emphasis on human curation doesn’t mean HBO Max is completely forgoing machine learning tools to help build recommendation algorithms.
· Viriginia man charged with aiding terror group al-Shabaab →
Mr Mohamed also allegedly planned to use his media skills to improve al-Shabaab's propaganda machine, which it has used to recruit Westerners, the prosecutors said.
· Jhansi on alert against locusts, fire brigade ready to spray insecticide →
Ten municipal employees with two insecticide spraying machines have been posted in every block, Katiyar said.
· AT&T: Do Not Let The Yield Fool You →
Since then, our legacy of innovation sparked the invention of the transistor - the building block of today's digital world - as well as the solar cell, the communications satellite and machine learning.