Machine в новостях
|machine learning||Машинное обучение|
|time machine||Машина времени|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Major cultural institutions to reopen in time for school holidays →
It will also stage Ghostly Machines - a massive, choreographed lighting display from 2014 - in Hammer Hall.
· (2nd LD) S. Korea's exports slump deepens amid pandemic, chips still chug along →
By country, exports to China, the top trading partner, edged down 2.8 percent due to falling demand for machines and textiles.
· A restaurant in the Netherlands is using creepy robot waiters for social distancing →
And, it’s worth noting that the “machine people” that serve food in China’s restaurants are more of a novelty than a way to be more efficient; most of the robot waiters apparently suck at their jobs.
· Everi Holdings Could See Renewed Momentum As Nevada Governor Announces Casino Reopenings Starting June 4, 2020 →
The governor's announcement has brought new hope to Nevada's gaming industry, and companies like Everi that serve the state's casino operators by providing machines as well as technology solutions stand to gain as casinos start opening their doors to the public.
· Studying smarter? How learning may change post-Covid lockdown →
With tech, we have seen that human search and machine search is becoming very compatible.
· New working world: How a virus killed job descriptions →
Much like machine learning, job descriptions are rooted in the patterns of yesterday and the predictability of tomorrow.
· The Station: Amazon eyes Zoox, Aurora goes back to school and Cabana hits the road →
Other classes will cover software engineering, sensor development, mathematical foundations, visualization, planning, control and machine learning.
The New York Times
· Nazi or Hero? Historian Looks at the Stories a German Consultant Told of His Father →
German corporations have often had to apologize for using slave labor or providing Hitler’s war machine with money and weapons.
· Monolithic Power Systems: A Long-Term Winner Bound To Benefit From 5G →
As for Industrial, growth has been driven by companies' desire to cut costs through automation and robotics whereby MPWR produces scanning sensors for machines and power management chips for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), among other purposes.
· The Retiree's Dividend Portfolio - Jane's April Update: Looking More Like A Return To Normalcy →
In Jane's Traditional and Roth IRAs, she is currently long the following mentioned in this article: AbbVie (ABBV), Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM), Broadcom (AVGO), Broadcom Preferred Series A (AVGOP), Boeing (BA), Bank of America (BAC.PK), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), BP (BP), British American Tobacco (BTI), Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM), Cummins (CMI), CenturyLink (CTL), Digital Realty (DLR.PK), Eaton Vance Floating-Rate Advantage Fund A (MUTF:EAFAX), Enbridge (ENB), EPR Properties Preferred Series E (EPR.PE), Eaton Corporation (NYSE:ETN), Emera Inc. (OTCPK:EMRAF), East West Bancorp (EWBC), General Mills (NYSE:GIS), GasLog Partners Preferred C (GLOP.PC), Honeywell (HON), International Business Machines (IBM), Iron Mountain (IRM), KeyCorp (KEY), Laurentian Bank of Canada (OTCPK:LRCDF), Lexington Realty Preferred Series C (LXP.PC), LyondellBasell (LYB), Main Street Capital (MAIN), 3M (MMM), Mesabi Trust (NYSE:MSB), Altria (NYSE:MO), Annaly Capital Preferred Series D (NLY.PD), NetApp (NTAP), Realty Income (O), Oxford Lane Capital Corp 6.75% Cum Red Pdf Shs Series 2024 (NASDAQ:OXLCM), Preferred Bank (NASDAQ:PFBC), Philip Morris (NYSE:PM), PolyOne Corp. (NYSE:POL), PPL Corporation (NYSE:PPL), Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE:RY), Schwab International Equity ETF (SCHF), Synnex Corp. (NYSE:SNX), STORE Capital (STOR), Sysco (SYY), Toronto-Dominion Bank (NYSE:TD), US Bank Preferred H-Series (USB.PH), Vermilion Energy (VET), Verizon (VZ), Williams Companies (WMB), W.P.