|apparent visual magnitude||見かけの視覚的な大きさ|
|orders of magnitude||桁の大きさ|
· Newmont Corporation: Digging Into The Q1 Results →
This is quite bullish for Newmont long term, as few companies in the market are currently capable of producing earnings growth of this magnitude.
The New York Times
· Trump Administration Coronavirus Testing Strategy Draws Concerns: 'This Isn't the Hunger Games' →
But epidemiologists say that amount of testing is orders of magnitude lower than many of them believe the country needs.
· The Guardian view on Europe and Covid-19: time for true solidarity →
Last week, Ms Merkel said the devastation wrought by the pandemic was of a magnitude such that it could “endanger the European Union’s cohesion”.
· JOYY Inc.: Be Patient →
Despite the magnitude of the decline, we believe there is minimal long-term impairment to YY Live's value as life has mostly returned to normal.
· The 100 greatest UK No 1s: 100-10 →
Producer Richard X gets a lot of credit for the shuddering magnitude of invention behind the Sugababes’ debut UK No 1 – the first legit single of the 2000s bootleg wave, bringing together Adina Howard and Tubeway Army – but not all of it.
· The Chemist's Closed-End Fund Report, May 2020: Thoughts On Our Portfolio Strategy And Why We Stay The Course →
Incorporating the standard deviation into the z-score calculation enables comparison between CEFs that may have different magnitudes of absolute premia and discounts.
· 4 Global Perspectives On The Coronavirus →
In my career, there's never been an equal situation of this scale or magnitude.
· ICU doctor finds time to create, donate health worker wellness bags →
Malhotra-Gupta said her days are challenging in part because the hospital system wasn’t prepared for something of this magnitude.
· Of course I feel guilty about sending my daughter back to nursery – but it’s the right thing to do →
I understand the magnitude of this crisis – we do, as a family.
· ‘Quite a decent shake here’: New Zealand PM shrugs off 5.8 magnitude earthquake during live TV interview →
Wellington and nearby areas were shaken by a 5.8 magnitude earthquake with the epicentre 30 km northwest of Levin, a city close to the capital, and at a depth of 37 km, according to Geonet.