|absolute magnitude||Mutlak büyüklük|
|apparent magnitude||Görünür büyüklük|
|apparent visual magnitude||Görünür görsel büyüklük|
|orders of magnitude||Büyüklük siparişleri|
|visual magnitude||Görsel büyüklük|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Five9, Inc. (FIVN) CEO Rowan Trollope on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Just wondering, you know in terms of the speed with which the pipeline is built so far, how has that track relative to you expectations at the onset of that partnership and has that speed of the pipeline bill change with thinking around the timing or the magnitude of any, you know potential meaningful revenue contribution.
· Tactile Systems Technology's (TCMD) CEO Dan Reuvers on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As we mentioned in our earnings release this afternoon, given the considerable uncertainty surrounding the magnitude and duration of the continuing impacts of COVID-19, we are not in a position to reliably estimate its future impact on our operations and financial results and have not provided an updated full year 2020 financial outlook at this time.
· Bruker Corporation (BRKR) CEO Frank Laukien on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
If you take a quick look at Slide Number 9, you will see at ASMS, we had a very major innovation with MALDI-2 Source, that is really taking is a next generation MALDI source that provides one to two orders of magnitude increase in sensitivity for many small molecules and lipids and it greatly increases the applications range of MALDI mass spectrometry and MALDI mass spectrometry imaging, both of them very important to our business.
· SI-BONE, Inc. (SIBN) CEO Jeff Dunn on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Due to the current environment and heightened level of uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain unable to estimate the magnitude or duration of specific impacts on our business.
· Dufry AG (DUFRY) CEO Julian Díaz on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So, just a sense of the magnitude of that, and where I'm trying to get at obviously that is there a risk that some of these guys would come back to your payroll in September, October or November when these schemes end?
· Isaias Set to Hit Carolinas as Hurricane and Sweep New York →
Storms of this magnitude can sometimes dent natural gas demand by triggering power outages, and gasoline consumption may also drop as more people stay home.
· Omeros: Exciting Pipeline, Powerful Catalyst, Empty Wallet →
However, Omeros stands out from the run of such companies in the likelihood that it break through and in the magnitude of the reward should it do so.
· Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) CEO Steve Demetriou on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We caution the reader that there are a variety of risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from what is contained, projected or implied by our forward-looking statements, such factors include the magnitude timing, duration and ultimate impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and any resulting economic downturn on a result, prospects and opportunities, the timeline for easing removing shelter-in-place, stay-at-home or social distancing, travel restrictions and similar orders, measures or restrictions imposed by governments, health officials in response to the pandemic or such orders, measures of restrictions are re-imposed after being lifted or eased, including as a result of increases in cases of the COVID-19 and development, effectiveness, and distribution of vaccines or treatments for COVID-19.
· CMS Energy Corporation (CMS) CEO Patricia Poppe on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have net zero plans for both our gas and electric businesses, which are among the most aggressive in the industry, both in terms of magnitude and timing.
· Tyson Foods, Inc. (TSN) CEO Noel White on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Could you elaborate a little more on how much actually input cost pressure you had from the raw material side considering that branded piece actually grew by the not branded piece within Prepared Foods declined to understand a little bit the magnitude of the input cost pressure?