Mainland trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Reports Of Hong Kong's Death Seem Greatly Exaggerated →
I have become a permanent resident of Hong Kong (a status the mainland does not grant foreigners so easily), and consider Hong Kong to be my home.
The China Post
· Florida Keys reopen to visitors as Miami-area beaches closed →
On the Florida mainland, Legoland Florida Resort on Monday became one of Florida’s first theme parks to reopen since March after closing to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
· Harrison: U.S.-China Relations Will Put A Headwind On Risk Assets - Ed Harrison →
This could be the nail in the coffin for Hong Kong as a financial center in Asia; the banking center could move to mainland China.
· Which European countries are easing travel restrictions? →
Athens and Thessaloniki airports will open on 15 June; direct flights to other mainland and island destinations restart on 1 July.
· First Thing: with America ablaze, Trump retreated to the bunker →
In Wuhan, where the outbreak began, widespread testing of more than a million people per day found no new infections in the city on Sunday – not even asymptomatic cases – though mainland China had 16 new cases, its highest daily total for three weeks.
· China’s Clandestine Gamble in the Philippines →
The majority of POGO players are Chinese, which explains the recruitment of workers from mainland China to operate the businesses.
The New York Times
· China Responds with Restraint to Trump's Move to End Hong Kong's 'Special Status' →
Hong Kong maintains its own government and robust civic freedoms under a policy known as “one country, two systems.” Unlike mainland China, it also has an independent judiciary and a loosely regulated financial system — crucial elements for maintaining the city’s role as a commercial gateway between China and the world.
The China Post
· Hong Kong blocks Tiananmen vigil; rush on for UK passports →
Critics say the law erodes the “one country, two systems” framework that promised Hong Kong freedoms not found in mainland China for 50 years.
· What Trump’s Latest Moves on Hong Kong Really Mean for the City →
Besides calling for sanctions on mainland Chinese and Hong Kong officials deemed to be affiliated with the planned national security law, Trump also called for the removal of Hong Kong’s special status – increasing tariffs on imports from Hong Kong and treating it as a homogenous entity with the rest of China in terms of customs and travel restrictions.
· Spate of possible UK coronavirus cases from 2019 come to light →
A day before the first confirmed fatality from coronavirus outside mainland China was reported on 2 February this year, the death of the influential guitarist and musician Andy Gill was announced.