|reviews from mainstream||主流からのレビュー|
· 'Pose' star is raising money, awareness for trans women in crisis →
Moore said even though they are a “mainstream artist,” they want people to know they are also part of “a community that is terrorized — especially now during the pandemic.” So far this year, at least 12 transgender and gender-nonconforming people have been killed due to violence, according to the Human Rights Campaign, and nearly all of these victims were trans women of color.
· Jessie Ware: What's Your Pleasure? review – dancefloor diva back where she belongs →
She was keen to maintain tastemaker approval on 2014’s Tough Love, but by 2017’s Glasshouse – released after the birth of her first child – she was shooting for the mainstream, hiring blue-chip songwriters and laughing off her old ambitions as a cocktail of snobbery and fear.
· Go read this profile of Unicorn Riot, an indispensable witness to current protests →
One notable organization in this new media landscape is Unicorn Riot, a not-for-profit media collective whose reporters have captured footage and interviews that reveals more about the protests than much mainstream coverage.
· Movement to defund police gains 'unprecedented' support across US →
Government officials have long dismissed the idea as a leftist fantasy, but the recent unrest and massive budget shortfalls from the Covid-19 crisis appear to have inspired more mainstream recognition of the central arguments behind defunding.
· 'Man, this isn't MLS': An oral history of USA's quarter-final run in 2002 →
Now it was, ‘Who’s Clint Mathis?’ and, ‘Why have I heard of this Landon Donovan kid?’ That bled into more mainstream media, which is what US soccer has always needed to get to the next level.
The China Post
· 澳洲金髮小鮮肉賺錢密技 月入7萬美「這樣」辦到｜Australian teenagers launch online business; earn US$70k in one month →
They used an app called Ovolo to mainstream this process by directing customers details through their Shopify order straight to the supplier.
The New York Times
· Can Riots Force Change? →
Images of unrest blanket mainstream and social media: militarized officers shooting demonstrators with clouds of tear gas; buildings and cars engulfed in flames; broken windows and looted storefronts that leave community facades undeniably altered.
· Rough sex defence: If the government bans it, what will that mean? →
She says it’s not just porn sites that are problematic either – citing mainstream social media platforms where sexual images can be found.
· Pansexuality: What does it mean and how is it different from being bisexual? →
“We know that LGBT visibility has an effect on confidence and wellbeing in LGBT communities, and LGBT people of colour are especially underrepresented in mainstream culture,” he told The Independent, “so Monáe coming out is a significant moment for many LGBT people of colour as well as for all those who are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity.
· NightFood Holdings' (NGTF) CEO Sean Folkson Hosts Investor Conference (Transcript) →
We are still marketing to the mainstream snacker as well as to the expected moms.