“Maintain” in the news
|able to maintain|
|continued to maintain|
|order to maintain|
Publications and example sentences
· Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) Interim CEO Bob Hagerty on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have not yet decided on a prepayment in the June quarter, but on balance we prefer to maintain significant liquidity given the current market environment.
· Workday, Inc. (WDAY) CEO Aneel Bhusri on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And that flexibility has and we believe will continue to allow us to maintain our discounting levels.
· Arco Platform Limited (ARCE) CEO Ari de Sá Cavalcante Neto on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
With that taken care of, we focused on maintaining the physical and mental health of our team by providing psychological support and telemedicine service.
· Coherent, Inc. (COHR) CEO Andy Mattes on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
For most of April and May, we have maintained manufacturing at approximately 85% to 90% of capacity, while adhering to all social distancing rules.
· Britain closes embassy in North Korea, evacuates diplomats →
SEOUL: Britain has shuttered its embassy in North Korea and all its diplomats have left the country, its ambassador said Thursday (May 28) as Pyongyang maintains strict entry controls to try to prevent a coronavirus outbreak.
· As Japan reopens, COVID-19 testing slowed by bureaucracy and staff shortages →
Critics say testing was limited, in part, by health ministry technocrats who wanted to maintain a tight grip on information, rather than cooperate with private institutions.
· QAD Inc. (QADA) CEO Anton Chilton on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our focus has also allowed us to maintain the investments we've made in our global workforce, and particularly in the areas of sales and marketing where we have gained good traction coming into this year.
· Peaceful protest or dangerous subversion: what China’s proposed national security laws mean for Hong Kong →
“I think the big shift is that Xi Jinping has now said, ‘No, those freedoms are dangers, as examples for a mainland population, and I will not offer them to Hong Kong and I do not want them maintained in Hong Kong'.”
· A World Redrawn: Re-think gender roles, says Tunisian feminist Bochra Belhaj Hmida →
She has since stepped back from politics but maintains her concern for Tunisian society, where around half of women say they have been subject to at least one form of violence in their lives.
· Full text of BOK statement on monetary policy decision in May →
As economic growth is expected to be sluggish and inflationary pressures on the demand-side are forecast to remain weak due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Board will maintain its accommodative monetary policy stance.