|able to maintain||維持できる|
|continued to maintain||維持し続けた|
|order to maintain||維持するために|
· 'Hey Beeb': new BBC digital assistant gets northern male accent →
Grace Boswood, the chief operating officer of the BBC’s design and engineering department, said a key reason for undertaking the project was to defend against encroachment from US tech companies and to maintain a direct relationship with licence-fee payers.
· Bloom boom: Demand for local flowers grows during COVID-19 →
Some florists temporarily closed and growers decided it was too expensive to grow and maintain flower crops without guaranteed buyers.
The New York Times
· Teresa Leger Fernandez Beats Valerie Plame in New Mexico House Primary →
Ms. Plame testified to Congress that she blamed the Bush administration for intentionally disclosing her identity and undermining her career, a contention she has maintained and cited as a motivation to run.
· Medallia, Inc. (MDLA) CEO Leslie Stretch on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I do believe we can maintain our profitable growth profile through this financial year and beyond.
· Police detain Hollywood protesters after curfew →
Under this executive order, sheriff offices and police departments maintain command and operational control of their respective jurisdictions,” Katie Beck said in her statement.
· Facebook strikes global licensing deal with Indian music label Saregama →
Facebook maintains similar deals with other music labels in India, its biggest market by users count, including Yash Raj Films, Zee Music Company, and T-Series, one of the top YouTube channels worldwide.
· Voltas rating: Buy — Maintain‘buy’ with revised target price of Rs 625 →
The China Post
· Mexico’s president goes full-steam ahead with Mayan train →
“Some who don’t know the southeast could believe what our opponents maintain that the train will affect the land, that it is going to affect the environment,” he said.