|aircraft maintenance||Uçak bakımı|
|construction and maintenance||Inşaat ve bakım|
|maintenance and repair||Bakım ve onarım|
|maintenance costs||Bakım maliyetleri|
|operation and maintenance||Operasyon ve bakım|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· NGL Update: How Are Macro Headwinds Impacting Midstream →
Formosa Plastics restarted its 680,000 metric ton per year ethylene cracker at Point Comfort, Texas, in late March following planned maintenance but delayed the expected startup of its low-density polyethylene (LDPE) plant to late July or early August.
· A Different Kind of Courage Is Required →
While the use of the militia—today’s National Guard, when under state rather than federal control—for the maintenance of order was one thing, the use of the regular armed forces was something very different.
· Youths, Covid-19 jobless to get RM40m from FT Ministry’s PPR maintenance budget →
KUALA LUMPUR, June 3 — The Federal Territories Ministry is setting aside RM40 million, or 20 per cent of the RM200 million annual budget of the maintenance for low cost housing projects (PPR), for its youths and those who lost their jobs during the Covid-19 movement control order (MCO).
The New York Times
· E-Bikes Are Having Their Moment. They Deserve It. →
Maintenance may be tricky.
· Landlords to give SME tenants more rental relief under proposed amendments to COVID-19 laws →
Base rent excludes the variable rent based on a tenant’s gross turnover, as well as maintenance fee and other service charges.
· SOP for reopening markets to go through NSC this Saturday, FT minister says →
“I’ve instructed the city council to look at 70 areas and if these places have clogged drains, broken roofs and have other needs for maintenance or upgrading, then do the necessary in the next two weeks.
· Politics, Cantonments and the Army: National interest quo vadis →
There has been a Cantonment Act and a Cantonment Board formalised and charged with the responsibility of the care, maintenance and other responsibilities.
· Insurance, rent, loan to commercial disputes: How to prepare a defendable case to win legally →
As per Section 21 C of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, no document shall be inadmissible in evidence in any proceeding at the trial of a petition (Divorce, Judicial Separation, Maintenance, etc) on the ground that it is not duly stamped or registered.
· United Rentals: Look Beyond The Cycle To The Secular Opportunity →
The benefits of renting for customers range from easier expense and inventory control to the removal of maintenance requirements, and of course includes better capital management.
· Over 140 arson attacks on 5G infrastructure in Europe →
According to telecoms lobbying groups ETNO and GSMA, such false claims have resulted in over 140 arson attacks on infrastructure such as mobile phone masts in 10 European countries and assaults on scores of maintenance workers.