“Major” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Viral marketing: Indonesia’s president has a new rival →
He also cares about his image as “a public-policy person who thinks seriously about major issues”, Mr Aspinall adds.
· OncoCyte: Already A Commercial Stage Company With Enormous Revenue Potential →
Between the two tests there are 2 major differences: The Guardant360 is a CLIA-validate test and also has CMS positive coverage decision.
· Boeing Stock: Curb Your Enthusiasm →
Just this week, another major leasing company, SMBC Aviation Capital, deferred deliveries for 68 of its 89 737 MAX firm orders.
· Jobs report delivers surprising good news, but how long will it last? →
“...Unrelated, I gave Alaska ANWR, major highways, and more.
· Why Gold And Mining Stocks Are Poised To Lead (Video) →
Editor's Note: This article discusses one or more securities that do not trade on a major U.S. exchange.
The New York Times
· Don’t Kid Yourself: Online Lectures Are Here to Stay →
But major shifts are in store, ones that will entail significant benefits and costs.
· Rep. Anthony Brown on how Trump could heal America, and why he won’t →
Most every other president would have given a major speech during primetime to calm our communities, to reassure people that it’s going to be okay, to call for justice and the accountability of these officers, and any other officer or person who would engage in similar conduct.
· Quarantine rules leave Serie A in the balance →
There would be no other major changes.
· TikTok star-turned BJP leader Sonali Phogat beats official with slipper in Hisar in full public view - Video →
Bharatiya Janata Party leader Sonali Phogat has landed herself in a major controversy after she thrashed Hisar market committee secretary Sultan Singh with a slipper.
· MLB players 'resoundingly reject' owners' plan as stalemate continues →
More than 100 players, including the union’s executive board, held a two-hour digital meeting with officials of the Major League Baseball Players Association on Thursday, a day after the union’s offer was rejected by Major League Baseball.