|massive amounts||Büyük miktarlar|
|massive heart||Büyük kalp|
|massive success||Büyük başarı|
|more massive||Daha büyük|
|most massive||En büyük|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· US defence chief opposes use of military to quell unrest →
Trump on Wednesday defended his decision to deploy troops to the capital, saying the massive show of force is a model for states to follow as they attempt to quell the nationwide unrest.
The New York Times
· Charles Lippincott, Who Hyped ‘Star Wars,’ Is Dead at 80 →
“In our wildest dreams, we could not have predicted how massive a hit we had on our hands.”
· Watch live: NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo holds a press conference on the coronavirus and George Floyd protests →
However, health officials warn that the outcome of days of protests in massive groups of people could show an increase in case numbers.
· Foot Locker: Pent-Up Demand Will Change The Paradigm Here →
Trading a wide range of strategies gives us massive diversification which is key.
· Chinese coronavirus test maker agreed to build a Xinjiang gene bank →
Why it matters: U.S. officials are worried that widespread coronavirus testing may provide an opportunity for state-connected companies to compile massive DNA databases for research as well as genetics-based surveillance.
· Man United have massive top-four opportunity, says Berbatov →
Manchester United have a massive opportunity to finish in the top four when the Premier League resumes this month after a three-month stoppage, according to their former striker Dimitar Berbatov.
· Kalima DeSuze’s Black Feminist Reading List Is the Resource We Need Right Now →
“Grace Lee Boggs was a massive organizer in Detroit, Michigan—Boggs and her husband did amazing work.
· Western Libya launches ground offensive to dislodge warlord Haftar from Tripoli airport →
At stake is not only influence over Libya, but access to massive deposits of natural gas beneath the eastern Mediterranean that are being contested by Turkey, Greece, Cyprus and Israel.
· Growing calls to “defund the police,” explained →
The basic idea, though, is less that policing budgets should be literally zeroed-out than that there should be a massive restructuring of public spending priorities.
· Kyrgyz Authorities Make Corruption Accusation Against Journalist →
Kyrgyz authorities allege, with the hearsay of a single witness, that journalists involved in a massive investigation of corruption took payment to report.