|no matter how||どんなに|
· Autozone's (AZO) CEO Bill Rhodes on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
What really matters is how are we doing a year or two from now?
· Boeing is waiting in the wings for its first crewed launch →
Why it matters: While SpaceX is getting all the glory right now as the first company to make it to the pad to launch astronauts, Boeing has also been working toward the same goal since 2014.
· Putin presses forward with Victory Day parade, despite climbing coronavirus cases →
Why it matters: Russia is reporting the third most coronavirus cases in the world, per Johns Hopkins data.
· AFL-CIO endorses Joe Biden for president →
Why it matters: The AFL-CIO is the largest federation of labor unions in the country.
The China Post
· McConnell discusses prospects for another round of relief →
“We now have a national debt the size of our economy for the first time since World War II, and that is a matter of some concern,” the senator added.
The New York Times
· Ex-Head of Australian Girls School Is Fit for Trial, Israeli Court Says →
Israeli state prosecutors said in a statement that the ruling was a significant development that would “now enable the court to bring this matter to a timely and swift conclusion.”
· Needy Matt becomes Door Matt in defending Dom's Durham flit →
And that was an end to the matter.
· Anger over Dominic Cummings' actions has 'encouraged lockdown rule-breaking' →
“In an emergency, no matter what we think of the incumbent government politically, it’s crucially important that people listen and adhere to the guidance the authorities provide on the public health measures necessary to mitigate the effects of the pandemic.
The New York Times
· Hannah Gadsby’s ‘Douglas’ Doubles Down on the Comedy of Contradiction →
For Gadsby, names and naming matter.
· Fastenal: Industry-Leading Margins Allow The Company To Weather Any Storm →
No matter what approach we ultimately take, we strive to change the customer mindset.