Mayor trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|deputy mayor||Phó thị trưởng|
|elected mayor||Thị trưởng được bầu|
|first mayor||Thị trưởng đầu tiên|
|former mayor||Cựu thị trưởng|
|served as mayor||Từng là thị trưởng|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Meet the Press - July 12, 2020 →
In fact, this Tuesday we're bringing them back to reexamine our plan in collaboration with the county mayor to make sure that we have not only a unified voice but unified set of data and gating criteria that we shall monitor for the appropriate evolution in terms of reopening our school system.
· City mulls razing site where 1st Alaska flag flew →
Seward Mayor Christy Terry said when the Friends of the Jesse Lee Home lost a multimillion-dollar state grant a few years ago, ownership reverted to the city.
· As virus rages in US, New York guards against another rise →
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said the city would build its own reserve of ventilators, protective equipment and coronavirus test kits, identifying local suppliers and manufacturers rather than looking to federal authorities or global markets.
· French mayor regrets lack of rules respect at Nice DJ set →
The mayor of the French Mediterranean city of Nice on Sunday said he regretted a lack of social distancing at a shoreside DJ set thronged by partying crowds, vowing that in future masks would be obligatory at such outdoor events.
· White House informed of British ambassador’s complaint over Independent journalist’s arrest →
A member of Seattle City Council has written to mayor Jenny Durkan and police chief Carmen Best demanding action on Mr Buncombe’s “unacceptable” treatment.
· Latinos hit hard by coronavirus, but Chicago suggests it’s even worse than it looks →
Jose Rico, the chief partnerships and initiatives officer for United Way of Metro Chicago and a member of the Mayor’s Recovery Task Force, has seen how systemic inequities in Latino health care are hurting the ability to address the pandemic in his city.
· New rules leave Sydney homeowners fearing late notice on developments →
Ryde's Labor mayor, Jerome Laxale, said residents had contacted the council about a property in Eastwood, where private certifiers last month notified residents of plans to demolish a one-storey house and construct five units.
· Hunter Valley ponders a future of dwindling coal →
Singleton Mayor Sue Moore at the town's Civic Centre.
· 'The richest poor people on Earth': Aurukun locals sitting on $120m trust →
On Friday, newly elected Aurukun Shire Council mayor Keri Tamwoy said the trust could do more to advance the community, but that would have to be a decision of the traditional owners who run it.