· Trump mocks Biden for wearing face mask as US coronavirus death toll nears 100,000 →
Meanwhile, Mr Trump continued attacking his presumptive opponent in the general elections online, claiming the former vice president’s “handling of the H1N1 Swine Flue was a complete and total disaster” as backlash over his own administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic continued to mount in recent weeks.
· The Daily Dose: OPEC+ Chats Up A Rally →
Headlines beneath the fold, meanwhile, reveal the return of geopolitical tensions.
· Prominent black women from Atlanta potential contenders for Biden's VP →
Bottoms, meanwhile, was among Biden’s earliest endorsers.
· Terengganu grocery store owner issued with RM10,000 compound for selling overpriced masks →
Meanwhile, Saharuddin said that during the movement control order (MCO) period, the Terengganu KPDNHEP had carried out 5,798 inspections involving 87 cases with a compound value of RM33,000.
· Facebook launches CatchUp, an audio-only group calling app that shows who's ready to chat now →
Meanwhile, calls that can’t be answered go to voicemails that recipients don’t bother checking, which forces communication to go through text messaging or chat apps instead.
· Between old and new empires, Hong Kong’s fate exposes stakes in Covid-19 era →
President Donald Trump, meanwhile, has threatened to respond “very strongly” if China follows through with the new law.
· Yum China: Regulatory Concerns Hit A Pandemic-Battered Stock →
Meanwhile, investor concerns are growing over China-based firms, and the U.S. Senate has passed a bill tightening regulatory oversight.
The China Post
· PG&E’s long-running bankruptcy saga enters pivotal stage →
Meanwhile, PG&E’s intention to nearly double its debt load as part of its financial rehabilitation is raising fears about its ability to raise the additional money for an estimated $40 billion in improvements to electrical equipment.
· Sweet Magnolias: Three questions season two has to answer →
Bill, meanwhile, is begging Maddie to take him back, which she appears to be considering – but before she can make a decision, the phone rings with news of the car crash.
· NYSE floor reopens as world tries to kickstart post-virus economy →
EU leaders, meanwhile, will announce an unprecedented trillion-euro recovery package tomorrow.