Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Upbeat sentiment lifts ringgit higher in early session →
Meanwhile, the ringgit was traded mostly higher against a basket of benchmark currencies, except against the British pound, where it declined to 5.3659/3747 from 5.3454/3533
· Curfews may not be enough to keep the peace as tension builds from coast to coast →
Meanwhile, in the nation's most populous city, New York City, a curfew was slated to begin at 11 p.m. Monday night and run through 5 a.m. Tuesday after the arrests of hundreds of protesters, including New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's daughter, during four days of protests against police brutality that included setting fire to New York Police Department cruisers.
· Facebook in turmoil over refusal to police Trump's posts →
Facebook, meanwhile, is directly affected by Trump's counter-attack against Twitter.
· Rothfire, Isotope to jump alongside each other in JJ Atkins →
Meanwhile, the Stradbroke Handicap will also feature a capacity field on Saturday, after a field of 18 with five emergencies was revealed on Tuesday morning.
The China Post
· Puerto Rico overhauls 1930 civil code amid sharp criticism →
Meanwhile, the island’s LGBTQ community in part decried what it described as obscure and contradicting language regarding the ongoing right to change one’s gender on their birth certificate.
· Trump's G7 counterparts aren't ready to invite Putin back in →
Meanwhile, Putin today set July 1 as the new date for a constitutional referendum that could allow him to remain in power through 2036.
· US cities prepare for fresh protests after George Floyd's death ruled homicide →
Meanwhile the autopsy conducted privately for Floyd’s family by Allecia Wilson of the University of Michigan and Dr Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner, found that Floyd had no underlying health problems that contributed to his death and that he died not only because an officer had lodged a knee on Floyd’s neck for nearly nine minutes, but also because other officers at the scene held him down.
· History Will Judge the Complicit →
Leonhard, meanwhile, became a prominent critic of the regime.
· Banks' SME lending grows faster than usual in May →
Meanwhile, their outstanding loans to large companies came to 88.9 trillion won at the end of May, up 385.3 billion won from the previous month and far lower than April's increase of 5.8 trillion won.
· (3rd LD) S. Korea's Q1 growth revised up but still lowest in over decade →
Meanwhile, the BOK said the economy expanded 2.9 percent on-year in 2018 in its latest and final figures for the year, compared with a 2.7 percent gain earlier estimated.