Meanwhile trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, lightly dress greens with lemon juice and season with salt.
The Japan Times
· Time to make masks mandatory? It’s not just a U.S. debate →
Meanwhile, France’s government said Monday it’s considering requiring masks in all indoor public places amid signs of a small rise in confirmed virus cases — and a big drop in public vigilance.
The Japan Times
· U.S. bases in Okinawa reports more COVID-19 cases, pushing total to 99 →
Meanwhile, U.S. Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni said several people working at the base in Yamaguchi Prefecture had been infected with the virus.
· Johor flood evacuees up to 1,271 this morning →
Meanwhile in Seremban, the situation seemed to be improving with some of the flood evacuees having returned home, leaving only 66 people (16 families) at three relief centres in Seremban and Port Dickson at 10 am today, from 282 victims, involving 59 families, last night.
· Daniel Andrews outlines Victoria's steps to fight 'wicked enemy' Covid-19 as 270 new cases reported →
Meanwhile, New South Wales is grappling with a cluster that has emerged from the Crossroads Hotel in Casula, south-west of Sydney, which has now reached 28 cases and includes a 50-year-old Melbourne man who visited the pub on 3 July.
· Legal experts review Black Minnesota teen’s life sentence →
Klobuchar, meanwhile, she has been advocating for a review for months.
· Coronavirus: No return to normal, WHO warns as record number of Covid-19 cases emerge →
”It’s going to get worse and worse and worse.” Meanwhile, two WHO experts were in China for a mission to trace the origin of the pandemic.
· Asian markets dip as virus and Sino-US tensions flare →
Meanwhile tension grew between the United States and China.
· New Zealand, US... Which country is the most optimistic on climate change? →
Meanwhile, Britons are the most pessimistic about climate change, with nearly one in four residents of the UK (26 per cent) expressing doubts about our ability to overcome the challenges posed by climate change.
· The Latest: Yemen’s Houthi rebels ease virus restrictions →
Meanwhile, a pair of experts from the World Health Organization were in China on Monday to make arrangements for an investigation into how the global pandemic may have spread after the virus was first detected in the central Chinese city of Wuhan late last year.