|used to measure||測定に使用|
· Adria Tour: Novak Djokovic adds Marin Cilic and Borna Coric to event →
The tournament could be behind closed doors with Serbia's coronavirus containment measures still banning large-scale gatherings.
The New York Times
· A Socially Distant Las Vegas? What Are the Odds? →
All the hotels and casinos are taking safety measures.
The New York Times
· Your Short Film of the Day →
Framing the construction of these “marble and iron beauties” as the true measure of a city facing forward, the filmmakers photograph the buildings with a combination of romance and awe.
· Russia to hold Victory Day parade on 24 June, says Vladimir Putin →
In April the military said it had quarantined more than 10,000 soldiers, after they had remained at a training grounds outside of Moscow until mid-April, weeks after local officials had instituted distancing measures.
· Hope Springs Eternal →
In short, the stimulative measures being taken are unprecedented and assuming there is a medical solution on the horizon, these efforts will wind up limiting the damage during the decline as well as provide significant aid to the economic recovery.
· Elbit Systems (ESLT) CEO, Bezhalel Machlis on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Subsequently, some of our businesses have begun to experience certain disruptions due to government directed safety measures, travel restrictions, and supply chain delays.
· Earnings Beats Negated By Crackdowns On U.S.-Listed Chinese Stocks →
Although lockdown measures in China have largely eased in April and we would have expected more dine-ins as a result, Ele.me food delivery GMV growth actually turned positive.
· Coronavirus: Airline passengers trying to switch seats will be told to stay put →
Passengers remaining in their allocated seats is one of the measures the International Air Transport Association (Iata) says will be necessary when aviation re-starts at scale.
· Qudian Inc. (QD) CEO Min Luo on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Please also note that Qudian's earnings press release and this conference call include discussions of unaudited GAAP financial information as well as unaudited non-GAAP financial measures.
· 48North Cannabis Corp. (NCNNF) CEO Charles Vennat on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While at work, physical distancing measures were enacted to the best of the company's ability; PPE was made mandatory both inside and outside the production area including office spaces, and a third party disaster relief cleaner was retained to institute a deep clean on a weekly basis.