Measure в новостях
|ballot measure||Избирательный бюллетень|
|large measure||Большая мера|
|temporary measure||Временная мера|
|used to measure||Используется для измерения|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Como, Inc. (DOMO) CEO Josh James on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call →
In addition, during today's call we will discuss Onondaga financial measures which we believe are useful as supplemental measures of Demo's performance.
· Get Back! Abbey Road Studios reopen after Covid-19 hiatus →
Opened by Elgar in 1931, the studio reports a healthy list of future bookings but social distancing measures mean there will be some limitations — particularly for large orchestras often present for the recording of major film soundtracks.
· (2nd LD) Virus fight still dogged by cluster infections ahead of further school reopenings →
South Korea is still set to carry out its plan to have all students return to schools next week while taking precautionary measures, including reduced class time and a mix of online and offline classes.
· Covid crisis: Rs 36,400 crore released to states as GST aid in Dec-Feb period →
Also, the GST law is clear that in the event of compensation cess fund shortfall, the GST Council would take remedial measures.
· Bakkafrost: Great Business But Now Too Expensive →
This allows the company to have one of the highest EBIT/kg (ratio used within the industry to measure the efficiency of a company) compared to peers.
· Inter-Korean liaison communication operating normally after N.K. threats →
After the North's threats this week, South Korea said it will take legislative measures to ban such activity, saying it could cause a danger to lives and property of people living in border regions from which leaflet-carrying balloons are usually flown.
· Broadcom Inc. (AVGO) CEO Hock Tan on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition to U.S. GAAP reporting, Broadcom reports certain financial measures on a non-GAAP basis.
· 'Answered prayers': Fiji declares itself coronavirus free →
There was panic among Fiji's 930,000 population when the first coronavirus case was announced in mid-March, but strict isolation measures and border controls kept a lid on infections, which peaked at 18 confirmed cases.
· Why mall owners aren't looking to chase footfall →
What are some of the safety measures you have implemented already?