|ballot measure||Oy pusulası ölçüsü|
|large measure||Büyük ölçü|
|measure up||Ölçü almak|
|temporary measure||Geçici önlem|
|used to measure||Ölçmek için kullanılır|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The China Post
· US Treasury projects record Q3 borrowing of $947 billion →
The House in May approved a $3.5 trillion measure which the Republican-controlled Senate has refused to take up.
· Conservatives warn GOP senators they risk angering voters by backing coronavirus aid package →
Those groups have applauded Hickenlooper for state laws enacted during his tenure on issues like background checks and limiting magazine capacity and they've hit Gardner for not supporting similar measures in the Senate.
· Hair loss treatment: The essential oil blend shown to effectively promote hair growth →
The three-volunteered respondent was used and the effectiveness of these solutions was evaluated by measuring the length of hair.
· Children who suffer violence or trauma age faster, study finds →
In the case of cellular ageing – as measured by the shortening of telomeres, the caps on the end of chromosomes, and the accumulation of methyl groups on DNA – the team say children who experienced violence or trauma appeared to be months or even years older than they really were.
· Clark on ‘Top 100 Players’ Snub: ‘I Don’t Know’ →
That metric measures impact tackles.
· Itau Corpbanca (ITCB) CEO Gabriel Moura on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This managerial financial model reflects how we measure, analyze and discuss financial results by segregating commercial performance, financial risk management, credit risk management and cost efficiency.
· Major Asset Classes: July 2020 Performance Review →
The Russell 3000 Index, a broad measure of American shares, rose 5.7% on total return basis.
· CSW Industrials, Inc. (CSWI) CEO Joseph Armes on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In our architecturally specified building products end-market, these supply chain measures helped us to win projects from competitors thereby gaining market share and bolstering brand reputation.
· World’s Top Pork Producer Goes on Defensive Over Virus Response →
The Chinese-owned and Virginia-based company calls its 42,000 employees “heroes” in the ad, and says it has implemented measures to keep staff safe and reward them for their work.
The New York Times
· Your Tuesday Briefing →
The comments by Dr. Tedros seemed intended to guard against countries moving away from measures to slow the spread of the virus.