|became a member||Üye oldu|
|board member||Kurul üyesi|
|former member||Eski üyesi|
|founding member||Kurucu üye|
|member states||Üye devletler|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Below Deck Mediterranean: Captain reveals how crew are 'encouraged' to do this →
Below Deck: Mediterranean is a US reality TV series which airs on Hayu that chronicles the lives of crew members who work and live on a megayacht.
· State pension age? Martin Lewis urges 1.2 million to unlock discounts worth thousands →
If a person cannot use the phone, a friend or family member may call on the individual's behalf.
· Inheritance Tax: Taxpayer 'fully exposed' as IHT & CGT 'easy hits' after coronavirus costs →
So, how could possible changes impact members of the public when it comes to the different tax bills?
· Okinawa governor wants tougher action as 61 Marines infected →
Adding to their concern is quarantining of an unidentified number of American service members arriving from the mainland U.S. for ongoing staff rotations at an off-base hotel due to shortage of space on base, officials said.
· Bollywood’s Amitabh Bachchan hospitalized with coronavirus →
His wife, Jaya, is also an actress and a one-time member of Parliament.
· Minister’s nod for authorities to go after trans persons will lead to spike in discrimination, violence, says rights group →
“His statement will increase discrimination, violence and mistreatment of transgender women with impunity by enforcement officers of the Islamic Departments as well as members of the public.
· UN restarts Syria cross-border aid but with only one access point →
Twelve of 15 members voted to pass the resolution.
· Mali president dissolves constitutional court after unrest →
“I have decided to repeal the licences of the remaining members of the constitutional court,” the president said in an evening television address.
· Saudis to propose relaxing OPEC+ production curbs by 2M bbl/day - WSJ →
Key members of OPEC and its Russia-led allies are set to meet Wednesday via web conference to discuss a Saudi proposal to relax the group's production curbs by 2M bbl/day, amid signs that demand is returning to normal levels following COVID-led lockdowns, WSJ reports.
· Bosnia Muslims mourn their dead 25 years after Srebrenica massacre →
But on Friday, the Muslim member of Bosnia’s joint presidency, Sefik Dzaferovic, said: “We will fight against those who deny the genocide and glorify its perpetrators.”