“Memorandum” in the news
|memorandum of understanding|
|signed a memorandum|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Virgin seeks to revive supersonic commercial flight -- but faster →
The company signed a non-binding memorandum of understanding with Rolls-Royce to develop an engine for the aircraft.
· Cabinet memorandum on highway tolls to be tabled, says Works Minister →
“In this regard, the direction for tolled highways in Malaysia is being reviewed and a Cabinet memorandum will be tabled for approval,” he told the Dewan Rakyat today.
· Virgin Galactic releases renders of proposed supersonic jet that can reach Mach 3 →
The two companies have signed a non-binding memorandum of understanding (MOU) for the endeavor.
· China, Australia spar on Twitter over Beijing's actions in South China Sea →
Australia recently filed a memorandum with the United Nations saying the claims were “without legal basis,” plunging Canberra into the controversy that has drawn angry responses from Beijing.
· Virgin Galactic +4% after unveiling off high-speed aircraft design, inking Rolls-Royce deal →
Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE:SPCE) inks a non-binding memorandum of understanding with Rolls-Royce (OTCPK:RYCEF) to collaborate in designing and developing engine propulsion technology for high speed commercial aircraft.
· Virgin Galactic debuts design of future Mach 3 high-speed aircraft, signs deal with Rolls-Royce →
This concept design comes alongside a new partnership for Virgin Galactic, by way of a memorandum of understanding that the company signed with Rolls-Royce, one of the world’s leading aircraft engine makers.
· Defence minister: Mindef mulls delayed littoral combat ships project →
Following that, a memorandum would be presented to the Cabinet after the ministry’s top management made a final review of the documents in the near future, he added.
· In court, former 1MDB CEO denies being part of alleged ‘criminal scheme’ with Goldman Sachs, other officials to defraud sovereign wealth fund →
Wan Aizuddin: I put it to you Datuk, this is a scheme to embezzle millions of dollars from 1MDB and to mislead the board of directors and the shareholders of 1MDB that you, Azmi, Jasmine Loo and Terrence Geh agreed with Goldman Sachs to conceal the guarantee structure and not to include the guarantee structure in any of the bond documentation such as private placement memorandum, arranger agreement and not to raise in the board of directors meeting nor any of its DCR (director circular resolution)?