· FSS gateway to empower small retail merchants with online payment tools →
FSS (Financial Software and Systems), the Chennai-based global digital payments technology provider and a payment processor, on Wednesday announced that it has enhanced its e-commerce payment gateway with added value service capabilities to bring more merchants online.
The China Post
· Coronavirus strands merchant ship crews at sea for months →
Merchant ship crews have become unintended collateral damage.
· Mauritania's former desert jewel, forgotten and fading →
A few centuries ago, Tichitt was a citadel of trade where Saharan merchants bearing gold, salt and cloth would stop to water their camels and haggle.
· American Express Company (AXP) Management Presents at MoffettNathanson Payments, Processors, and IT Services Summit (Transcript) →
With our merchants, we have made a variety of changes, extending periods to resolve disputes, certainly, increasing contactless limits.
· Ruhnn Holding Limited (RUHN) CEO Lei Sun on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In January 2020, facing the external exchanges caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, our and certain of our third-party merchants and brand product manufacturing, logistics and fulfillment were adversely affected due to various travel restrictions and quarantine measures imposed in China.
· Google and Walmart's PhonePe establish dominance in India's mobile payments market as WhatsApp Pay struggles to launch →
Google still lags Paytm’s reach with merchants, but the Android -maker has maintained its overall lead in recent months despite every player losing momentum due to one of the most stringent lockdowns globally in place in India.
· Transcript: Leon Panetta: Worthy Fights →
And my grandmother didn't like the idea that she would be going to America, but my grandfather, who was a merchant mariner, who had sailed around the world on the old sailing ships, and had been everywhere, from Australia to God knows where, to America, my Nonno said, “No, no, no, no, it's America is a great country, and we shouldn't worry it'll be it'll be Good for them to be able to do that.” So, my parents got married and came over.
· Juniper Networks, Inc.'s (JNPR) Management Presents at Bank of America Global Technology Conference (Transcript) →
Cisco recently launched in December, they launched a strategy where for the first time they sell, they try to compete even on the merchant silicon market, right.
· American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) CEO Jay Schottenstein on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So, very strong, the team pull back on promotions, we got really creative because of the demand we saw online, we were able to pull back on strategic merchant categories and make sure that we were being as profitable as possible.
· Sea Limited Is A Good Asia Play In The Time Of COVID-19 →
A successful outcome would presumably be positive for the stock price and for the company's credit indemnity barriers when it comes to financing merchants.