|merchant ship||Ticaret gemisi|
|merchant ships||Ticaret gemileri|
|merchant vessel||Ticaret gemisi|
|merchant vessels||Tüccar gemileri|
|wealthy merchant||Zengin tüccar|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Google expands tools to help businesses impacted by COVID-19 →
Google began by allowing merchants in six countries to add support links for donations and gift cards, including the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
The Japan Times
· Japan enacts law toughening transparency regulations on tech giants →
After receiving the reports, the ministry will solicit comments from merchants, conduct reviews and publish the results.
· StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) CEO Thiago Piau on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Regarding addition of new clients, despite our pace of growth being also significantly impacted in March by the lockdown dynamic, we still have a very healthy client base growth in the quarter, adding over 50,000 clients, excluding micro merchants, reaching a client base of more than 530,000.
· China's top short video apps and e-commerce giants pally up →
Much of the transaction happens over live broadcasting — a bit misleading as these apps are billed as “short video” apps with live video features — which allows for real-time interaction between merchants and shoppers.
· Using FASTag, RuPay, UPI, AePS? This NPCI chatbot will answer your queries 24x7 →
NPCI has also launched UPI 2.0 to offer more secure and comprehensive services to consumers and merchants.
· Privatisation of discoms an opportunity, says JSW Energy CEO →
Hence, the realisation, going ahead, will depend on movement in coal prices, the rupee and merchant prices.
· My Top New England Bank Pick For The 2020s →
Much to my chagrin, my last favorite New England bank was sold in 2016: Merchants Bank of Vermont (symbol was MBVT).
· S. Korean duty-free operators grapple with pandemic-caused biz slump →
For mid-sized firms and small merchants, airport rental fees will be reduced by 50 percent, according to the plan.
· Commentary: Multibillion-dollar wizards – how COVID-19 is exposing what’s behind the curtain →
Platform giants should be thriving where the coronavirus have pushed consumers and merchants to embrace e-commerce, yet many are laying off staff, says Jonathan Chang.
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
But there are also six RSC productions available to watch free on BBC iPlayer: Hamlet starring Paapa Essiedu, Macbeth with Christopher Eccleston, Much Ado About Nothing with Edward Bennett and Michelle Terry, Othello with Hugh Quarshie and Lucian Msamati, Romeo and Juliet with Bally Gill and Karen Fishwick, and The Merchant of Venice with Makram J Khoury.