“Metric” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Elastic -5.2% after Q4 beat, light revenue guidance →
In operating metrics, total subscribers rose to 11,300 vs. last quarter's 10,500.
· Agilent Technologies, Inc. (A) Management Presents at Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference (Transcript) →
And we've been able to leverage some of the internal metrics and performance indicators around service activity how we're interacting with customers.
· Zuora +17.7% after sub revenues spur Q1 beat →
In key metrics, it notes customers with ACV of $100,000 or more amounted to 643 (up 18%).
· American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) CEO Jay Schottenstein on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Also, please note that during this call and in the accompanying press release certain financial metrics are presented on both the GAAP and non-GAAP adjusted basis, reconciliations of adjusted results to the GAAP results are available in the tables attached to the earnings release, which is posted on our corporate website at www.aeoinc.com in the Investor Relations section.
· Summit Midstream: Review Of The Debt Situation, Simplification Shenanigans →
In keeping with confusing metrics, this does have implications for the equity.
· Trump's health is little changed since last physical, White House doctor says →
The memo released basic health metrics, such as Trump's resting heart rate, cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
· Vale a new Buy at UBS on oil optimism →
Vale lost nearly 100M metric tons of iron ore production following the Brumadinho spill, which UBS thinks could result in significant cost dilution as the company ramps, partially offsetting lower iron ore prices.
· Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) CEO Nikesh Arora at Robert W. Baird Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference 2020 (Transcript) →
So we have started talking about firewall as a platform, as a metric.
· Cinemark's (CNK) CEO Mark Zoradi on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These closers created a significant drag on our first quarter results with a sizeable distortion to all associated financial metrics and they continue to impact our business today.
· Canopy Rivers Inc. (CNPOF) CEO Narbé Alexandrian on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Before I dive into our financial for the quarter, I would like to remind everybody that due to the fact that we do not report financial metrics that are typical of Canadian LPs or U.S. MSO's, which is revenue or cost of goods sold, we posted explanatory materials on our Web site at www.canopyrivers.com that provide a more detailed explanation on how to interpret our financial statements.