Metric в новостях
|metric space||Метрическое пространство|
|metric system||Метрическая система|
|metric tonnes||Метрические тонны|
|metric tons||Метрических тонн|
|million metric||Миллион метрических|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Life after circuit breaker — retail, entertainment and leisure won’t be the same again →
According to Adobe’s Digital Trends 2020 Report, 40 per cent of businesses that were leading in customer experience exceeded their 2019 business goals compared with only 13 per cent who did not lead in that metric.
· Commentary: COVID-19 has revealed a new disadvantaged group among us – digital outcasts →
Meaningful statistics and metrics across all vulnerable groups should be gathered regularly to inform policy design and updates.
· For a Moment of Taste: It's vegan evangelism, targeted at consumers →
Mercury, of course, is toxic to humans, but a large part of the mercury that enters our system through fish enters the fish from unsafe disposal of industrial waste—for instance, coal-fired plants in India generated 160 metric tonne of the mercury in FY18.
· Reopening Revival? REITs And Homebuilders Add To Rally →
Even with a faster-than-expected reopening, fundamental metrics are likely to be the weakest since at least 2009, dragged down by sharp declines in NOI and FFO growth in the retail and lodging sectors as economic shutdowns ravaged the economically-sensitive property sectors and punished highly-levered REITs.
· This was the week that Boris Johnson was defeated by people’s anger over the Dominic Cummings crisis →
One of the scientists, Professor Chris Whitty, the chief medical officer, said a month ago that the “key metric” to compare the UK’s response with that of other countries is excess deaths – that is, how many more people have died of all causes than the average of recent years.
· Tempo Studio review: The answer to all your weight training needs during lockdown →
On the display, you'll see a variety of different metrics.
· COVID-19 Means Reinsurers Won't Make Cost-Of-Capital In 2020: Fitch →
Fitch reviewed global reinsurers' ratings in light of the pandemic during April and May, assessing their pro-forma financial metrics and comparing them to its rating guidelines.
· Lab team studies calibrated AI and deep learning models to more reliably diagnose and treat disease →
Using conventional metrics and reliability plots, the researchers showed that calibration-driven learning produces more accurate and reliable detectors when compared to existing deep learning solutions.
· Altria Represents One Of The Safest Ultra-High Yields You Can Find Today →
We base our dividend safety scores on 11 different safety metrics:
· Sector Spotlight: Manufactured Housing REITs →
Additionally, data across a variety of metrics will be provided for each REIT in the sector.